The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely no idea when it comes to horses. So just stuck a few multis on today's NBA games.

Absolutely no idea when it comes to horses. So just stuck a few multis on today's NBA games.
I have no idea either, but i figure getting 4 bets for the price of 2 i might hit something :p I've been pretty lucky lately so hoping that rides through today!

I have an NBA multi today too. Chicago > Memphis > Phoenix > Cleveland > Milwaukee = $8.45

Adding Milwauke in there is a bit of a risk but they add good value and i like to push my luck.

Been making an absolute killing on obscure soccer leagues lately. FC Minsk pulled through for me the other night, and a couple of Swiss teams I've never heard of did the same last night.

On Tigres from the Mexican Primera this morning :cool:

I'm not 100% confident with the win but Vikings are playing a lacklustre Chicago who just got blown out of the water and the bears were - 4.5 faves last I looked.

Value in that it seems

Chicago not a big travel though and Minnesota has been playing outside at home this year aposed to previous years so that advantage is lost from the bears as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone on the CWC?

First ball of the match to be 2 runs is paying $23 and 3 runs is paying $67. Is it just me or are they massive overs?!

Massive unders, as it turned out. ;)

I'd be interested to see the stats but I would imagine the vast majority of first balls are dots.

I'd be interested to see the stats but I would imagine the vast majority of first balls are dots.
First balls are all or nothing generally. Always a chance of a loosener from the opening bowler getting dispatched or a good nut defended back down the pitch.

You're right in this instance.

I might have something on the start of every match though. It only takes one game for either of those to get up and you're absolutely laughing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back