Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, knocked down 4 times inside 3 rounds & the corner throwing in the towel...You don't get more comprehensive than that...Wont be easy for Tim to come back strong from this kind of loss.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really imo. He’s been so active to get to the top albeit briefly. He’s 22 17 ko a vicious elbow and yes a brutal loss. 18 months off for me imo.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah maybe , definitely needs hiatus tho - needs to fix some serious technical issues , namely get himself something resembling a decent defence.

So disappointing for him but after that a long reset . Corner , new coach. No Limit under pressure now losing the flagship.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good riddance imo, once Goodman gets spanked and Nkita loses to Zerafa there's nothing left.

Until they start doing a decent amount of cards on fox sports/kayo again, **** them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porter called it on commentary early on that he was standing straight up, walking straight forward and moving straight back when trying to avoid punches. You just can't fight like that at world level! I have no doubt he'll be back, but he desperately needs to work on his defence.

Bakhram looked fantastic though to be fair. He looked very slick in the first round cutting angles and jabbing Tim constantly. Then he started sitting down on his punches in round two which brought about the beginning of the end.

I hope for his sake, he isn't. That wasn't just a close decision loss, it was a complete destruction and any return should be 12 months away if at all. No shame in giving it away, but he's not beating anyone in the top 10 again.
Far out mate, he's not in a coma or anything. He fought a bad fight, got chinned early and never recovered. Would you have been retiring his dad after losing to Phillips back in the day too and having us miss out on a unified champion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back