Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Claims he wants Inoue
Flies to Japan to call him out
Declines offers and fights someone else needlessly, using Inoue for marketing
Breaks hand, likely losing Inoue fight

Great going lads. Rose could get a job at the AFL with this level of planning

To be fair his only 25 so no rush.. he won't win so it'll probably be a good decision to not go that direction

To be fair his only 25 so no rush.. he won't win so it'll probably be a good decision to not go that direction
How many stars are in that division though that can provide a $2m purse? They don't grow on trees in the lighter weights, so strike while the iron is hot. Fact is he'll never be ready for Inoue so an extra fight won't matter but the Inoue fight isn't guaranteed now. He risked $2m for what? $80-100k last night maybe. May never see that kind of offer again. It saved his health I guess but boxers don't think about that or they'd be office workers

Confirmed? Banger, good to see Davis take a risk. Garcia was sort of a risk I suppose but I always thought Tank got him out of there at some point
Coppinger tweeted targeted for November. He gets info the promoters want the world to know
I don't see why it wouldn't happen tbh

Loma will win rounds on Tanks inactivity. Tank feels like KO or bust here but yeah the KO is probably still a decent chance of happening isn't it

Loma decision for me though

Coppinger tweeted targeted for November. He gets info the promoters want the world to know
I don't see why it wouldn't happen tbh

Loma will win rounds on Tanks inactivity. Tank feels like KO or bust here but yeah the KO is probably still a decent chance of happening isn't it

Loma decision for me though

Tank KO.

Inoue v TJ Doheny confirmed for september 3rd. So Monster was ready 2 months after Goodman fought, why not just wait 2 months and get your career pay day?

Or is Monster ducking our man?!

Inoue v TJ Doheny confirmed for september 3rd. So Monster was ready 2 months after Goodman fought, why not just wait 2 months and get your career pay day?

Or is Monster ducking our man?!
Lol, I know you're joking.
Doheny is only there because after Goodman's mouthing spectacle after the Nery fight.
Inoue said September, now Goodman has a mysterious broken hand.

The Monster said all good for September.
Goodman is just waiting for The Monster to go to 126, a risky money move considering all the belts at 118 are held by Japanese guys, and all are promoted by Top Rank.

Big money in the 118 Japanese Top Rank guys going up in Japan to fight The Monster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1721437459519.png

I haven't got a prediction wrong in here for a while and $2.70 for Paul to win by points seems the obvious result to me, good odds if you like a bet.

View attachment 2053146

I haven't got a prediction wrong in here for a while and $2.70 for Paul to win by points seems the obvious result to me, good odds if you like a bet.
I dont much care for Paul fights so no strong opinion but Perry has no defence and surely 20 lbs smaller. He fought at 170 in the UFC, JP has been at 200lb

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back