Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Perry bare knuckles he isn't getting knocking out by a bloke that couldn't event knock out Silva who was 47 but I think Paul will out point him convincingly, my tip is Paul by a wide UD.
Perry and Silva are two different beasts. And I know Perry can take punishment, but if he takes a hard, clean one to the jaw it's probably lights out. Interesting fight.. I'm looking forward to it.

I actually posted a commment on youtube I think Perry is to small and 125 comments later people are into me saying it is a fair fight... no way Perry should be fighting at 200 pounds.. probably 168 would be his boxing weight if a legit boxer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely dont understand people still watching Jake Paul fights. He fights severely outsized opponents who arent boxers. Who still enjoys this novelty?!

Assuming no one is actually paying for the shows but still. Hes fought one boxer his size and lost...pretty sad state of affairs people are still at all interested imo

Genuinely dont understand people still watching Jake Paul fights. He fights severely outsized opponents who arent boxers. Who still enjoys this novelty?!

Assuming no one is actually paying for the shows but still. Hes fought one boxer his size and lost...pretty sad state of affairs people are still at all interested imo

People watch hoping he loses to be fair but yea I’m getting the shits with it now.. wish he’d stop fighting smaller guys.

People watch hoping he loses to be fair but yea I’m getting the shits with it now.. wish he’d stop fighting smaller guys.
He needn't bother changing anything up, enough morons are spending their hard earned watching a shit boxer beat smaller, shitter boxers...

Genuinely dont understand the appeal, never have. Same as the rugby boxers. None of them can actually box, the odd brawl is fun to watch but it wears thin so quick. If people like JP fights, actual boxing would blow their minds. Bud v Madrimov in 2 weeks

I watched. Enjoyed the show. Not sure why people are so bitter.

He needn't bother changing anything up, enough morons are spending their hard earned watching a shit boxer beat smaller, shitter boxers...

Genuinely dont understand the appeal, never have. Same as the rugby boxers. None of them can actually box, the odd brawl is fun to watch but it wears thin so quick. If people like JP fights, actual boxing would blow their minds. Bud v Madrimov in 2 weeks

At first there was some appeal but. we’ve seen enough now to know the MMA guys can’t box… I actually think Jake beats the Top 5 at 185 and 205 in boxing matches bar probably AP.

At first there was some appeal but. we’ve seen enough now to know the MMA guys can’t box… I actually think Jake beats the Top 5 at 185 and 205 in boxing matches bar probably AP.
He should beat all MMA guys at 185 as hes 225lb and roided out of his mind while training just boxing. Hes not actually good

Would he beat anyone in the top 30 at cruiser? Very unlikely. Why are people even comparing him to mma guys lol, thats ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back