Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate how they call zerafa "the bad boy of Aussie boxing". No, he's just a delusional tosser.
Agreed.

In what universe would Zerafa be a threat to Nikita, let alone Tim. Zerafa lost to Jeff Horne, FFS, after Tim Tszyu had absolutely demolished him.

Zerafa will never fight Tim. And I hope Nikita passes on him for better opportunities in the US.

Agreed.

In what universe would Zerafa be a threat to Nikita, let alone Tim. Zerafa lost to Jeff Horne, FFS, after Tim Tszyu had absolutely demolished him.

Zerafa will never fight Tim. And I hope Nikita passes on him for better opportunities in the US.
I think he beats Nikita haha. Hope he doesn't get the fight though

I think he beats Nikita haha. Hope he doesn't get the fight though
I wouldn't be too sure of that. Nikita would have learnt a great deal from last night. The way Lara knocked out Zerafa was stunning - 2nd round. Nikita also hits like a sledgehammer. One good hit and Zerafa's lights will go out.

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Nikita would have learnt a great deal from last night. The way Lara knocked out Zerafa was stunning - 2nd round. Nikita also hits like a sledgehammer. One good hit and Zerafa's lights will go out.
Does he though. Creati went 10 with him, Koen 9, both way under Zerafa level.

Nikita also gets hit A LOT. Biggs dropped him in round 1, which if he had more experience at the time he gets a stop. Another fighter far beneath Zerafa...

The speed difference between MZ and those guys will be clear. Chin the issue but not convinced by Nikita power at all tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

Zerafa is a tool but his definitely a massive step up for Nikita.. C'mon now... I'd back him to win against Nikita TBH.

Nikita has versed no one on Zerafa's level... and his been rocked by almost everyone

Last edited:
You guys may be right that Nikita is not yet ready for Zerafa. Time will tell.

It is amusing that Zerafa knows he will not get to fight Tim, so he mouths off going after his little brother.

"If you don't fight me I will beat up your little brother" Absolute tool and does not deserve any shot at titles. He would only get smacked again like he did with Lara.

That coach was seriously in Zerafa's face. Zerafa would've said something to amp him up, but still. Zerafa's brother just sees this guy going at his brother, and then stupidly gives him a small tap. I think a one-two year ban would probably fair.

The "going at his brother" bit was long over before the coward punch. Good riddance to the flog

That coach was seriously in Zerafa's face. Zerafa would've said something to amp him up, but still. Zerafa's brother just sees this guy going at his brother, and then stupidly gives him a small tap. I think a one-two year ban would probably fair.

There is a difference getting in someone's face and running into the ring coward punching someone and the whole thing could have been avoided if Zerafa was just a sport about it instead of screaming "Quitter"... a bicep of the bone isn't a quit, its a injury you can't continue with.

Zerafa isn't to bad a fighter, unfortunately he tried to be the next Man Mundine and it has never worked worked for him, everyone just thinks his a flog.

If Nikita Tszyu v Zerafa happened I'd back Zerafa by KO however, big step up to soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back