Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Inoue can be hit. Keen on him vs Goodman.
You want to see someone put in a bodybag?!

Goodman has absolutely nothing here. Despite his claims they're next, the WBA (I think) has called for a mandatory defence against Akhmadaliev. Not 100% sure he'd drop a belt to take on a pretty nothing opponent in Goodman who has already ducked him once

It appears the path forward is one more at 122 then Junto moves up (absolutely massive fight in Japan), then off to 126. Goodman has 1 last chance at the pay day, cooked his career if he misses it as there's no other money fight like Monster

He has such a power advantage in his current weight class he's ok to take one to give one it appears. I mean I think i want Goodman to get the fight, I think he gets ****ed up though, I'm hoping that he gets paid well if it happens.

Tough night for Qamil Balla last night, he got belted. No quit in him though, he didn't want the fight to be stopped, tough as old boots.

He has such a power advantage in his current weight class he's ok to take one to give one it appears. I mean I think i want Goodman to get the fight, I think he gets ****ed up though, I'm hoping that he gets paid well if it happens.

Tough night for Qamil Balla last night, he got belted. No quit in him though, he didn't want the fight to be stopped, tough as old boots.
Been taking his vitamins!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than a million dollar payday thanks to the Saudi's I see no other reason to rush him in against Inoue. Inoue is still in his prime, despite not being at his best weight and even last night we saw how quickly Inoue can put real damage on his opponent in a short time.
But as mentioned above me, there is no one that is going to offer the same amount of money as fighting Inoue does so maybe his team should make the fight knowing that it will at least be a decent payday for him.

Kambosos set to fight Zepeda on a Saudi card in November. He's cashed in so well on his 1 good win

May well retire as the richest Aussie boxer ever, if he isn't already.

Might be a good lesson for those who avoid others at the top level, you can still make good dough taking Ls from the best.

Might be a good lesson for those who avoid others at the top level, you can still make good dough taking Ls from the best.
Only need to look at Del boys career for that

Or even Dubois as a recent example. Has 2 L's already now headlining Wembley. If you're exciting the opportunity will come

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back