Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AJ v Dubois 2 in February. Headlining the next Matchroom v Queensbury 5v5

Quick-ish turnaround for AJ from a fight he got rocked 5-6x in. He'll get stopped again

Would also be nice to have a result and the division move on. Boxing needs to accept results and only do rematches when deserved, not every single time the A side loses

100% rematches are over used in boxing. I don't mind this though because Dubois would otherwise have to wait until mid next year to get Usyk or Fury and AJ would just get a tomato can rebuild which I don't want to see personally.

AJ's records going to look underwhelming with 5 losses on it and back to back losses twice... I got a feeling he might win though.

100% rematches are over used in boxing. I don't mind this though because Dubois would otherwise have to wait until mid next year to get Usyk or Fury and AJ would just get a tomato can rebuild which I don't want to see personally.

AJ's records going to look underwhelming with 5 losses on it and back to back losses twice... I got a feeling he might win though.
Dubois could fight Parker, Bakole, Zhang. Granted, none are the money AJ is

So Jai is undefeated and retained the IBF three times. Why hasn’t he fought undisputed already. ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Injury/keep busy fight/waited for Briedis rematch/CBS ducked to fight Zurdo/Riakphore who isn't champ but scheduled as mandatory for Jai from memory ended up ducking which wasted time

Hes had some easy fights now. Time to step it up, CBS/Zurdo winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back