Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard some estimates as to what Goodman's getting paid (from a trainer of a No Limit fighter), round about $400k USD they reckon. We were wondering if that's enough!
The rumour I heard was $2m. Was floated around Twitter a bit a while back

Honestly, a life lasting beating for $400k. Once coach takes $40k, manager takes $20-40k and taxes he'll barely have a deposit for a 2 bedroom house in Sydneys west...

Not worth it IMO

The rumour I heard was $2m. Was floated around Twitter a bit a while back

Honestly, a life lasting beating for $400k. Once coach takes $40k, manager takes $20-40k and taxes he'll barely have a deposit for a 2 bedroom house in Sydneys west...

Not worth it IMO

That's exactly what the trainer said ha ha, buy a house hopefully, it is US dollars so stretches a bit further.

That's exactly what the trainer said ha ha, buy a house hopefully, it is US dollars so stretches a bit further.
would he have to pay tax on the USD to AUD conversion?

Even if not, it's like 600k and I doubt he fights within 12 months of whatever Inoue does to him. Take out trainer and coaches fees and honestly, I dont blame him ducking

I thought they had 7 figures lined up. Wonder what he got for his fights here, must have been pennies

would he have to pay tax on the USD to AUD conversion?

Even if not, it's like 600k and I doubt he fights within 12 months of whatever Inoue does to him. Take out trainer and coaches fees and honestly, I dont blame him ducking

I thought they had 7 figures lined up. Wonder what he got for his fights here, must have been pennies

Absolutely, and yeah not sure about the tax on the conversion or whatever. But yeah if what they're saying is true it's not enough, you'd sort of want to retire on the money you fought Inoue for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back