news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He has beat 3 of the other 4 in the Top 5... the guys Resume is legit he deserves a easy one imo.
Agreed, should basically be able to pick whoever is available within the top 10, at the time and place he chooses.

This is the easiest fight Poatan has had since Bruno Silva (ignoring Strickland's incomprehensible gameplan), so should walk through it and be ready should Izzy pull it off tomorrow.

Oscars comment on Dena 'he belts his wife in public and his mum writes a book about how shit a person he is sums him up'

Hard to argue against that

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

What’s he done for boxing post his career? How did that Goldenboy MMA event go?

He’s the last guy in the combats sports realm to be throwing stones at anybody.

He’s the last guy in the combats sports realm to be throwing stones at anybody.

Has he belted a women? Has his mother disowned him?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

I thought he won the fifth. So did Dana. Strickland won imo. But you know South Africa!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cannon isn't champ material and probably hasn't lived up to expectations. I was just responding to "guy sucks" comment. Pointing out that it's a shit comment. Cannon mixes it with UFC fighters so he can't be too bad.

McGregor for Irish President 2025!
Shocked Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McGregor for Irish President 2025!
Shocked Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

If he really wanted it...he could make it happen.

The problem though with any leader in westernised countries.....they all have to toe the line with how things are in the world. I don't think if he could make good on any promises of what he'd do if elected.

And sitting in an office/meetings most days of the week I suspect isn't his cup of tea.

Have 2 more fights then sail off into the sunset.

Enjoy the good life with your family :fourleaf:

If he really wanted it...he could make it happen.

The problem though with any leader in westernised countries.....they all have to toe the line with how things are in the world. I don't think if he could make good on any promises of what he'd do if elected.

And sitting in an office/meetings most days of the week I suspect isn't his cup of tea.

Have 2 more fights then sail off into the sunset.

Enjoy the good life with your family :fourleaf:
I know you're a McGregor fan boy but he absolutely couldn't make it happen hilarious even suggesting it.

Guy can't even train for an MMA fight he's completely an utterly undisciplined now. You can't be prime minister and party on your yacht for a week straight
If a guy like Trump can be President...you don't think McGregor couldn't be? His training or non training in mma is irrelevent. As is his yacht.

I think you're letting your petty contempt for the guy get in the way.

If a guy like Trump can be President...you don't think McGregor couldn't be? His training or non training in mma is irrelevent. As is his yacht.

I think you're letting your petty contempt for the guy get in the way.
I knew that would be your go to, Trump and Conor are absolutely nothing alike

I knew that would be your go to, Trump and Conor are absolutely nothing alike
Dude you said..
he absolutely couldn't make it happen hilarious even suggesting it

I'm not saying that he'd be good in politics or that in a race he'd be a shoe in but saying that he absolutely couldn't and that anyone suggesting so is hilarious....is a bit extreme.

I guess that's what you get when your opinion is filtered with tall poppy syndrome.

It doesn't matter anyways....he isn't serious about being President...he's expressing his frustrations about whats happening in Ireland.

Dude you said..

I'm not saying that he'd be good in politics or that in a race he'd be a shoe in but saying that he absolutely couldn't and that anyone suggesting so is hilarious....is a bit extreme.

I guess that's what you get when your opinion is filtered with tall poppy syndrome.

It doesn't matter anyways....he isn't serious about being President...he's expressing his frustrations about whats happening in Ireland.
He has a better chance of becoming heavyweight champion

Remove this Banner Ad

news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back