news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All i am seeing with McG and Dustin is Mcg playing games with him to get inside his head. Nice guy antics didnt work so maybe try something that will attack what Dustin is passionate about. comes into the fight emotional and capitalises.

Yeah its a dick move but McG has done just as bad or worse.

All i am seeing with McG and Dustin is Mcg playing games with him to get inside his head. Nice guy antics didnt work so maybe try something that will attack what Dustin is passionate about. comes into the fight emotional and capitalises.

Shit talking someone doesn't really work after they've already caved your head in

Imagine threatening to pull out of a rematch you requested after being knocked dead. Ridiculous
Best part was when he was having a go at Dustin for taking the money fight instead of the title, coming from the guy who's career has been basically nothing for 5 years because he chased money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it what you want.

Are you a Melbourne FC fan boy?

No it sounds like he he wants good intentions for the money and wants a plan in place to see that the funds are used in that good faith. Which is in line with all his donations.

If that's unreasonable for people or hard to comprehend then I don't know what else to say.
With all due respect it is you who's struggling with comprehension in this instance.

Imagine threatening to pull out of a rematch you requested after being knocked dead. Ridiculous
The best part about it is, silently it'll eat at Conor that he can't avenge his devastating KO defeat more than it'll bother Dustin. He knows inevitably he'll be begged for the rematch. Much the same way Conor regularly begs for a rematch with a retired fighter.

The best part about it is, silently it'll eat at Conor that he can't avenge his devastating KO defeat more than it'll bother Dustin. He knows inevitably he'll be begged for the rematch. Much the same way Conor regularly begs for a rematch with a retired fighter.
I can't believe people still eat up Conors rubbish. Dude lost to Nate (the epitome of journeyman) then went life and death with him in the rematch. He's then lost to Khabib & Dustin. No shame in this but he simply isn't elite anymore
He's inactive, 3-3 in his last 6 with his last impressive win being Eddie way back in 2016. The mystique is gone

I really don't get it anymore.

Dustin is coming across pretty well himself. Being open and honest but also with a bit of humour.
I can't believe people still eat up Conors rubbish. Dude lost to Nate (the epitome of journeyman) then went life and death with him in the rematch. He's then lost to Khabib & Dustin. No shame in this but he simply isn't elite anymore
He's inactive, 3-3 in his last 6 with his last impressive win being Eddie way back in 2016. The mystique is gone

I really don't get it anymore.
Purely cult of personality at this point.

Dustin is coming across pretty well

Purely cult of personality at this point.
It won't be a popular opinion (?) but I am far more excited for Chandler/Do Bronx than I am Conor/DP 3. Not even close either

I'd prefer DP win though. Conor getting another title shot is kinda boring and undeserved and he'll hold up the division again with his BS if he wins the title again.

With all due respect it is you who's struggling with comprehension in this instance.
McGregor has donated & helped more people than Dustin or any of us could do in 10 life times.

But he's the arseh*le because of others self reflecting of their own insecurities.

McGregor has donated & helped more people than Dustin or any of us could do in 10 life times.

But he's the arseh*le because of others self reflecting of their own insecurities.

Haha now you're just being seriously weird. Dustin Poirier is about as good a person as their is in MMA and McGregor dragged the name of his charity through the mud.

Dustin does more work for charity in a day than McGregor's ever done in his life.

Haha now you're just being seriously weird. Dustin Poirier is about as good a person as their is in MMA and McGregor dragged the name of his charity through the mud.

Dustin does more work for charity in a day than McGregor's ever done in his life.
I never stated Dustin wasn't a good person but he doesn't come close to McGregor helping others.

and the charity work that I listed for McGregor in an earlier post wasn't everything his done.

What's your point? by that logic so did Jeffrey Epstein. :rolleyes:

Logic isn't your strongsuit is it.

I never stated Dustin wasn't a good person but he doesn't come close to McGregor helping others.

and the charity work that I listed for McGregor in an earlier post wasn't everything his done.
Nothing you just said has anything to do with Mcgregor going back on his promise to pay charity money and then saying the fights cancelled like a ****ing 15 year old lol. It literally doesn't matter than he donated a small portion of his 100 million dollar boxing purse once, it's a ****ing tax write off lol.

Little odd defending McGregor. I mean bullshit and bantz im all for, call DP a hillbilly redneck and note youre gonna knock his block off and eat his children or whatever but unless youve got a REALLY good reason for not donating after committing to donating its pretty indefensible.

Remove this Banner Ad

news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back