Media The Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Are still your reigning Sweet FA premiers. :)

~ Advertisement for the Gold City Royals ~

Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one PM to Marlowe, #0413756 of the Gold City Royals and commit to playing for the Gold City Royals in Season 32 right now. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a PM away.

As we approach the eve of Grand Final week for Season 31 and prepare to embark on a journey of celebration for a new bunch of losers champions of the Sweet FA, I'd like to take some time out to reflect on the league's still existing premiers - the Gold City Royals. :)

Fun fact: the Gold City Royals of the Sweet FA (Football Association) won the Season 30 Sweet FA Premiership.

You know, after my club - the Gold City Royals - won the premiership (in Season 30 (just last season (just six months ago))), a lot of my teammates found new ways to lose themselves. Some to vice and excess. Others spiritually. A few spatially. I may have told at least one teammate the Sweet FA was over after Season 30. Here are the stories* details behind the missing Season 31 Royals.

* actual story scrapped, replaced with lame simpsons reference in the last minute instead
** actual story may have never existed, thread completely winged at 4 in the morning amidst exhausted account detail management sessions

Well Gold City had done it,
The Royals had won it,
With Blacky clucking all the while,
Kennedy Parker's tragic retirement made us smile,
While brahj lay unconscious on the barroom tile...

We're talkin' Qooty
From the Colosseum to the House of Gumby
Talkin' Qooty
Kapow!!! and Easty
Paddles_ grotesquely swollen jaw.
Noobz0r and his run-in with the law.
We're talkin' BRAAAAA-AB... and even little rookie Cesoir

874452.jpg

(Kennedy Parker)

859971.jpg

(Noobz0r)

905283.jpg

(Paddles_)

963207.jpg

(brahj)

1034028.jpg

(BRAB)

1051012.jpg

(Blacky)

1078923.jpg

(Kapow!!!)

933461.jpg

(Easty)

Give it up one last time for everyone' favourite team, the Season 30 Gold City Royals - your reigning champs for one more week. Maybe the greatest (and unlikeliest) Sweet FA premiership of all-time, and the greatest collection of talent ever assembled. Trust me, I've (met) a Sweet FA Doctor.

s30.jpg
(Pictured: spookism lying underneath the Season 30 Sweet FA Premiership Gold City Royals)

Are still your reigning Sweet FA premiers. :)

~ Advertisement for the Gold City Royals ~

Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one PM to Marlowe, #0413756 of the Gold City Royals and commit to playing for the Gold City Royals in Season 32 right now. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a PM away.

As we approach the eve of Grand Final week for Season 31 and prepare to embark on a journey of celebration for a new bunch of losers champions of the Sweet FA, I'd like to take some time out to reflect on the league's still existing premiers - the Gold City Royals. :)

Fun fact: the Gold City Royals of the Sweet FA (Football Association) won the Season 30 Sweet FA Premiership.

You know, after my club - the Gold City Royals - won the premiership (in Season 30 (just last season (just six months ago))), a lot of my teammates found new ways to lose themselves. Some to vice and excess. Others spiritually. A few spatially. I may have told at least one teammate the Sweet FA was over after Season 30. Here are the stories* details behind the missing Season 31 Royals.

* actual story scrapped, replaced with lame simpsons reference in the last minute instead
** actual story may have never existed, thread completely winged at 4 in the morning amidst exhausted account detail management sessions

Well Gold City had done it,
The Royals had won it,
With Blacky clucking all the while,
Kennedy Parker's tragic retirement made us smile,
While brahj lay unconscious on the barroom tile...

We're talkin' Qooty
From the Colosseum to the House of Gumby
Talkin' Qooty
Kapow!!! and Easty
Paddles_ grotesquely swollen jaw.
Noobz0r and his run-in with the law.
We're talkin' BRAAAAA-AB... and even little rookie Cesoir

874452.jpg

(Kennedy Parker)

859971.jpg

(Noobz0r)

905283.jpg

(Paddles_)

963207.jpg

(brahj)

1034028.jpg

(BRAB)

1051012.jpg

(Blacky)

1078923.jpg

(Kapow!!!)

933461.jpg

(Easty)

Give it up one last time for everyone' favourite team, the Season 30 Gold City Royals - your reigning champs for one more week. Maybe the greatest (and unlikeliest) Sweet FA premiership of all-time, and the greatest collection of talent ever assembled. Trust me, I've (met) a Sweet FA Doctor.

View attachment 1160126
(Pictured: spookism lying underneath the Season 30 Sweet FA Premiership Gold City Royals)
KAPOW!!! I told you to shave them sideburns!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back