The Grand Tour (Clarkson, Hammond and May) - Amazon Prime

Remove this Banner Ad

About half way through "One for the Road" (which came out a few days ago). Still a great show to watch, but it does look like Clarkson is pregnant, his beer gut is so huge. Still has most of the tropes that we've come to know and love over the past few years with the three of them, but boy have they aged (especially Clarkson and May). They've made the right decision to stop the specials.

I watched it last night. Still wondering about the old cars they came across, from their Botswana special.
  • Did they just randomly happen to be driving past them? Seems unlikely.
  • Did the producers find out that they were there, and route the boys to drive past them? Possible.
  • Did the producers track them down, and plant them on the route? Likely
  • Did May & Clarkson know about them in advance? Unsure.
  • What happened to Hammond's Botswana car?

About half way through "One for the Road" (which came out a few days ago). Still a great show to watch, but it does look like Clarkson is pregnant, his beer gut is so huge. Still has most of the tropes that we've come to know and love over the past few years with the three of them, but boy have they aged (especially Clarkson and May). They've made the right decision to stop the specials.
Good time to end but what a journey. Been watching them for 20 years. From a £100 car challenge to Manchester and back to this. I still rewatch a lot of their Top Gear and GT eps back.

I watched it last night. Still wondering about the old cars they came across, from their Botswana special.
  • Did they just randomly happen to be driving past them? Seems unlikely.
  • Did the producers find out that they were there, and route the boys to drive past them? Possible.
  • Did the producers track them down, and plant them on the route? Likely
  • Did May & Clarkson know about them in advance? Unsure.
  • What happened to Hammond's Botswana car?
I actually think it's entirely likely the cars were just left there. What was more unusual was that someone went back and found the doors.

I'm 99% certain Hammond loved 'Oliver' that much that he actually took him back to the UK with him.

Was incredibly well done. The montage with the two different trips at the end was fantastic.

It's a shame Jeremy's not in better shape. I'm sure they're all a bit over it but he's the one that really looks like he'd struggle to continue.

Love that there's so much rewatchability in their shows. Won't be the last time I see them, that's for sure. Then when my boy is old enough, I'll take him through them all.

I was actually thinking surely there's more going on thanfat tbh.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

I'm nit even into cars. But enjoyed these 3 I've never liked any other top gear version. It was a little sad at the end. I did pmsl at James may it will be easy to delete tour numbers you're right next too each other.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

View attachment 2114380

This is seriously me. Crazy how time flies.

To be fair, it's been 21 years. Pretty sure Clarkson and May were in their 40s in 2003, while Hammond was in his 30s. Clarkson looks every day of his 64 years now. Don't think he's led the most healthiest life.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Grand Tour (Clarkson, Hammond and May) - Amazon Prime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back