The Great Khali

Remove this Banner Ad

Could not understand a word he said...maybe it was meant that way ?
Would be good seeing him vs Big Show and the Boogeyman types, freak show city.

Have we seen his in-ring skill yet? Or are we expecting another huge guy to move like Rey Mysterio again?

he's big, he stalks and he bashes blokes. I don't know if he's going to be any good or not but for every Paul London their has to be a big guy or the show just gets boring and same old same old.

WKB said:
Have we seen his in-ring skill yet? Or are we expecting another huge guy to move like Rey Mysterio again?

he's big, he stalks and he bashes blokes. I don't know if he's going to be any good or not but for every Paul London their has to be a big guy or the show just gets boring and same old same old.

Exactly and it also loses more and more believability. Although having Rey Mysterio as Champion kind of loses that believability anyway

SuperCrows said:
Impressive to look at but gee, I never want to see him on the mic again and from all reports he can't wrestle a lick :thumbsdown:
If I heard correctly this Great Bozo powerbombed some dude to death. Someone may be able to confirm or disprove this.

Zondor said:
If I heard correctly this Great Bozo powerbombed some dude to death. Someone may be able to confirm or disprove this.
It is true. Although the guy shouldn't have been wrestling as he had a concussion or something like that. The management knew, but Dalip didn't, so you can't really blame him for wrestling the match how it was booked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeFy_YoU said:
he's taking on Funaki on smackdown this week

why book a match like that? You make it seem like he is some invincible guy who knocked out the undertaker in one go and then you have his first match against funaki.... He might as well just compete for the womens championship

jules101 said:
why book a match like that? You make it seem like he is some invincible guy who knocked out the undertaker in one go and then you have his first match against funaki.... He might as well just compete for the womens championship

don't knock Funaki "SMACKDOWN NUMBA WON ANNOUNCA!!"

Is it just me or does anyone else think he looks like the big guy that used to be in the stable "the oddities"???

jules101 said:

Totally agree Jules, they did the same with Bobby Lashley started his career with simon dean i mean cmon Lashley obviously has talent you start him off with someone a little bit better.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Great Khali

Remove this Banner Ad

Back