Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Who wins?

• Geelong

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jack Watts would have had his locker shat in by Luke Beveridge himself

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Bay

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Having the VFL game just before this game certainly chewed the ground up a bit.

God Damn Sam Darcy is going to be incredible for us as he develops.

Having the VFL game just before this game certainly chewed the ground up a bit.

God Damn Sam Darcy is going to be incredible for us as he develops.

Unicorn. 3rd generation Bulldog and likely the best of the lot. He is almost going to be impossible to defend in future with those dukes/long strong arms and hands of his

For a young rising KPF (although I think he is so talented he can also pinch in the ruck and play down back when required) he us a lot better at his young age and development than anyone dared hope.

I'll defend the Father/Son rule till the Cows come home..

It would seem wrong to me that Darcy would be in any colours aside from Red, White and Blue (although would love him in Navy Blue)

He will potentially be the best player in footy in 3 years time. This is not hyperbole either.

cats need to make a change, who's their sub?
Scotty’s still on step 1

images

Unicorn. 3rd generation Bulldog and likely the best of the lot. He is almost going to be impossible to defend in future with those dukes/long strong arms and hands of his

For a young rising KPF (although I think he is so talented he can also pinch in the ruck and play down back when required) he us a lot better at his young age and development than anyone dared hope.

I'll defend the Father/Son rule till the Cows come home..

It would seem wrong to me that Darcy would be in any colours aside from Red, White and Blue (although would love him in Navy Blue)

He will potentially be the best player in footy in 3 years time. This is not hyperbole either.
It's a pretty amazing rise considering he lost a lot of footy last year and he's only had one pre-season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame his father is an absolute muppet

Agreed. But I have never been one to hold one's parent(s) against them, unless they are a totally brainwashed turnip like Don Trump Jnr (in which they are a lost cause)

Dogs have a very bright future. I think Bont can play at the highest level for another 8 plus years.

Dogs fans may rag on Bevo, but has done a great job from transitioning their list from the 2016-20 golden age era into their next era of flag contention.

I honestly think the Dogs should keep Bevo around for the long haul, he had the potential to be a Sheedy like aura/figure at Essendon for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Back