Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

DUDES/DUDETTES

I'm selling my vinyl collection (most of it anyway). I've got about 1500 to try and get rid of.

If you're in Melbourne and want to score some cheap classics, rock, psych rock and bits of other genres, PM me and I will tell you more about it.

I'm pricing stuff at below what you're going to find in any store - just not as cheap as what those stores are offering me for the collection.

DUDES/DUDETTES

I'm selling my vinyl collection (most of it anyway). I've got about 1500 to try and get rid of.

If you're in Melbourne and want to score some cheap classics, rock, psych rock and bits of other genres, PM me and I will tell you more about it.

I'm pricing stuff at below what you're going to find in any store - just not as cheap as what those stores are offering me for the collection.
if i hadn’t just upgraded my PC for way too much money i’d take you up on this honestly

If you're in Melbourne
Jacksonville Jaguars Wtf GIF

DUDES/DUDETTES

do you have any hardcore punk?

DUDES/DUDETTES

So give us a taste. What stuff do you have on offer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Music The Hangar Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back