Politics The Hangar Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Purely out of interest.

If the covid outbreak had been localised to Mildura do you think Melbourne would've been locked down?

Well if a deadly worldwide pandemic broke out in Midura there would’ve have been army trucks helping move corpses like in Bergamo Italy and other places that were hit first. We may also have lost over 300 medical staff like they did. So yes eventually Melb would’ve been locked down as well

Well if a deadly worldwide pandemic broke out in Midura there would’ve have been army trucks helping move corpses like in Bergamo Italy and other places that were hit first. We may also have lost over 300 medical staff like they did. So yes eventually Melb would’ve been locked down as well
I didn't mention anything about it breaking out here first or it being anything like Italy's.

If covid had happened exactly the same in Vic but in Mildura instead of Melbourne would Melbourne have been shut-down? If say there were 300 cases in Mildura, and 0 in Melbourne?

The management of a pandemic outbreak in a major city should be done in exactly the same as managing one in a small country town

I am very intelligent
I'll give you $50 if you can point out where anyone's said that other than you in the past 3 pages of this thread. :)

I didn't mention anything about it breaking out here first or it being anything like Italy's.

If covid had happened exactly the same in Vic but in Mildura instead of Melbourne would Melbourne have been shut-down? If say there were 300 cases in Mildura, and 0 in Melbourne?
Yes it would have

Dan was pretty good. Not perfect and the people who still stan for him are ****ed in the head but the alternative was Matthew Guy and his merry band of culture warriors so it’s no surprise Dan was able to romp it in

Regional infrastructure still sucks but there’s nothing to be gained electorally for either party because folk out here vote Nats regardless so why would anyone spend money here that could go to pork barrelling some marginal seats
100% Matthew Guy is just as ****ing bad but that isn’t really saying much.

100% Matthew Guy is just as ****ing bad but that isn’t really saying much.
Yeah I don't really understand the "well the other guy sucks more" attitude.

So what? We accept and defend mediocrity from our governments because the alternative is worse? Why don't we just demand better of them all?

Yeah I don't really understand the "well the other guy sucks more" attitude.

So what? We accept and defend mediocrity from our governments because the alternative is worse? Why don't we just demand better of them all?
I’m pretty sure my view is more balanced. I think they suck equally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Politics The Hangar Politics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back