The Hip Hop Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Hip Hop Thread

Eminem & Royce Da 5’9″ Announce EP

Welcome to the best of both worlds. Now that Eminem and Royce Da 5’9″ are back on the same page, the pair are set to release an EP inspired by their 1999 collaboration, Bad Meets Evil. The project is set to drop on June 14th through Interscope and will feature production from D-12′s Mr. Porter, Havoc, DJ Khalil, Bangladesh and others. Here’s what Em had to say:

“Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio. At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy,...

----

first song is out.

its...

ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUTAGC9BA6g

[YouTube]evA-R9OS-Vo[/YouTube]

I'm sure mOst of us have already seen this a few dozen times, but for those that haven't here it is. The 29 minute film clip "fight for your right... Revisited"

Welcome to the best of both worlds. Now that Eminem and Royce Da 5’9″ are back on the same page, the pair are set to release an EP inspired by their 1999 collaboration, Bad Meets Evil. The project is set to drop on June 14th through Interscope and will feature production from D-12′s Mr. Porter, Havoc, DJ Khalil, Bangladesh and others. Here’s what Em had to say:

“Royce and I started hanging out again and inevitably that led us back into the studio. At first we were just seeing where it went without any real goal in mind, but the songs started to come together crazy,...

----

first song is out.

its...

ok.

'ok'?

or have I not picked up on your extraction of urine?

That song is fire.

Beat I guess throws me off. Lyrics are fire but. I'm hoping though they actually come up with sokebme original tracks... like the old bad meets evil single.. rather than an EP full of standard punchline verses that could be a throwaway on the slaughterhouse albums. My expectations are high for this

----

first song is out.

its...

ok.

Both spitting fire. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Never understood the Anti-Pop Consortium love. They might be progressive, but I just don't think they're very good. Have a sneaking suspicion half their modest fame is due to opening for Radiohead all those years back.

Qwel anyone? Best lyricist behind DOOM atm imo.

[YOUTUBE]qcJREwISeqY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O3ssvY_xWng[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]D5p21pJtcfE[/YOUTUBE]
****ing dope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yo cammo, drop me some of these stolen pics. Nicky is mad fine. Cheers.

Google image search is your friend. "Nicki Minaj sex tape" or something like that, with safe search off.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, I have learned that the pictures are fake, just a look-alike.

The hip hop thread hey good thread.

How many people heard of Jedi Mind Tricks. Greatest rap group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back