The human race will never see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but Collingwood is Melbourne's grand final.

**** off Melbourne. You had to play your Grand Final against us didn't you? :$

Wait a minute, I thought we played our grand final against Hawthorn? Or was it Richmond? smasha

Does this mean we've won 5 flags this year (Beat pies twice)?

Wait a minute, I thought we played our grand final against Hawthorn? Or was it Richmond? smasha

Does this mean we've won 5 flags this year (Beat pies twice)?

That's it - I'm convinced. I think we can put the last 2 week's disastrous results down to Grand Final fatigue.

Wrong.

Melbourne is obviously Carlton's and Geelong's Grand Final.

Holy shit.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I thought it was a nice nostalgic moment for the go-the-mighty-dees to roll out an insipid performance to see off Roosy
The margin was a tribute to Roosy - a 1 for each season he was in charge.

I will guarantee you will never see this heartless, fragile, pathetic, disgusting excuse for a club ever succeed in our lifetime. It won't happen. We will have people living on the moon before this club does anything decent.

I am bored and drunk right now, trying to bump Bay classic threads for a worthwhile backfire bump, took me about 45 minutes going through almost 2000 pages or crap but I found it

I am bored and drunk right now, trying to bump Bay classic threads for a worthwhile backfire bump, took me about 45 minutes going through almost 2000 pages or crap but I found it

Excellent bump divvy 👍

And look at all these flogs who liked the OP

Screenshot_20241023_005826_DuckDuckGo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said that about Carlton 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

The human race will never see Melbourne succeed in our lifetime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back