The Hun: Fri 27th Feb - James Hird decides against High Court challenge in his war against ASADA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter overHird Jimmy mumbling something today on his way to Badminton practice

I'm Shuttlecocked to to be here

All in all the hilarity on here suggests James....

Is mocked to be sitting here.

Many a politician will tell you that when you are publicly mocked your time is up....

Any more appeals and James and Tania will likely have to sell the rest of their homes to pay their legal fees and, God forbid, have to rent in Broady :p

59665800.jpg

Oh look 6 pages of spew already.

This is the hors d'oeuvre of the entree

I love this bit
“All the way along, we’ve fought this fight because we believed our players were innocent,”

No Albert the players didn't want you to fight it in the court, neither did EFC.

Albert failed in his court appeal

He is mocked to be sitting here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was the odd name out in the 2002 premiership side that included players such as Chris Johnson, Chris Scott, Justin Leppitsch, Luke Power, Mal Michael, Marcus Ashcroft, Shaun Hart, Michael Voss, Martin Pike, Des Headland, Jonathan Brown, Nigel Lappin, Jason Akermanis, Alastair Lynch, Darryl White, Clark Keating, Simon Black, Brad Scott, Beau McDonald, Craig McRae, and Tim Notting. A side that could not fit in Daniel Bradshaw.

I'm Shattocked to be sitting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back