The "I support Mark Harvey" registry

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chad

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2007
Chad
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The Chad challenges every Fremantle fan who supports Mark Harvey seeing out the full term of his contract at Fremantle and remaining in contention for an extension to post their support in this thread.

1 post of support in Harvey, that is all The Chad asks of you Fremantle fans.

Let the challenge begin.

The Chad challenges every Fremantle fan who supports Mark Harvey seeing out the full term of his contract at Fremantle and remaining in contention for an extension to post their support in this thread.

1 post of support in Harvey, that is all The Chad asks of you Fremantle fans.

Let the challenge begin.

You're a bit gay for reffering to yourself in third person. Smacks of confidence issues.

I for one support Mark Harvey.

Now here is why The Chad started this thread. Has there ever been a case of seeing a train wreck coming more obvious than Fremantle appointing Mark Harvey as coach?

The Chad does not think so. Harvey was the wrong appointment for Fremantle from the very beginning. The Chad wants to see just how many blind, impressionable idiots are out there backing Fremantle with Harvey at the helm. While the media has been very PC about their treatment of Harvey, when he goes, he'll be slated from pillar to post. Rather than wait until his inevitable sacking and bag him in hindsight, The Chad has been on the front foot from the moment he was appointed.

Freo fans will stick the knife in Harvey when he goes, just the same way they did a 180 and stuck the knife in Connolly (who remember, in the eyes of the fans was leading them to premiership glory without fail for the majority of his tenure). When Freo fans stick the knife in, The Chad wants this thread there to remind them, that they were the most gullible group of supporters in AFL history.

Im confident that John Worsfold will be fired before Harvey.

He has been exposed as an average coach in the absence of two players.

And replace him with who?
i do believe alastair clarkson was a "who?"

as was ross lyon

it's called thinking outside the square. research. interviews.

fremantle needed a culture change. so they appointed the second in command to the existing culture. yeah, that'll work!

i do believe alastair clarkson was a "who?"

as was ross lyon

it's called thinking outside the square. research. interviews.

fremantle needed a culture change. so they appointed the second in command to the existing culture. yeah, that'll work!

Welcome to the here and now - if he was to be sacked as you are insisting - who would replace him *******. Its not a hard question and I didn't stutter.

You're not going to make any friends here Chad.

Why aren't you trolling supporters of the teams you're up against in the coming weeks? Too afraid, so you thought you might try what you consider to be an easy target?

What a gutless wimp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tumbleweed.jpg

You're not going to make any friends here Chad.

Why aren't you trolling supporters of the teams you're up against in the coming weeks? Too afraid, so you thought you might try what you consider to be an easy target?

What a gutless wimp.
LOL - do you support harvey or not?????

Harvey is doing alright. He is making the hard decisions that needed to be made. He is also part of developing what has been our best crop of youg players. It is common knowledge that he took over the oldest team in the AFL, what do you expect him to do? Those players were past their prime. Take the cheap shot if you will but look elsewhere guys.
Freo's season was not great, but was better than many made out.

Happy to sign.

1 full year into the job and it was never going to be easy.

Like the man's style and the fact that the likes of Carr are going to be shipped off mean he is in the middle of a transition.

Remember if you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got. Harvey is doing things his way.

He trades hard too which in the current situation is very good news without soft ***** Schwab/CC on board.

bgrn886l.jpg

Im confident that John Worsfold will be fired before Harvey.

Ha! Gotta love your Worsfold obsession, did he run over your cat?

Harvey would only be able to outstay Worsfold because nobody else wants to get anywhere near the rabble that is the Flogmantle football club. I guarantee Worsfold will still be coaching our great club long after everybody is asking Mark who?

Remove this Banner Ad

The "I support Mark Harvey" registry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back