Off-topic The 'Is it a crime to..?' thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
State an occurance and then postulate whether it is a crime or not.

Is it a crime to kick your dog's doo under a tree instead of bagging it?
Answer: No because you have removed the doo and it will decompose eventually as it is left on organic matter and no one will step on it.

Is it a crime to park in a handicapped park for a jiffy while you quickly run into the shops to grab something?
Answer: No because you are not taking long and if a handicapped driver happens to show up at that moment, they won't mind waiting a few moments.

Is it a crime to snort nose beers in the toilets of a cashed up bogan nightclub with Nadia Bartel , Shane Mumford, Bec Judd, Clayton Oliver or Mathew Stokes?
Answer: No, it is a misdemeanor . If it is an AFL player on gameday , it is a caution.

Is it a crime to use a fake name on the internet?
Answer: Yes, it is a crime, you are all criminals bar James Colorado, Zackah , Triggering and myself Aristotle.

Last edited:

Is this thread a crime?

What's that noise?
Flashing Lights GIF by Alex Sheyn

Mods divvy this shit

How come OP hasn't had had his thread creating privileges taken away like Triggering Tiger and Footy Is The Win is the main takeaway from this thread.
It's the bay's loss the way I see it, just look at how many hits I get on my old threads whether they're shit or not? I get posters contributing in them which is the purpose of a chat site just like this one.

Is attacking a woman with chopsticks a crime?

Is doing run through home invasion robberies a crime?

Is posting pics of naked women without their consent a crime?

Is drug dealing a crime?
Is assault outside a kebab shop a crime?
Is breaking COVID quarantine protocols so you can get your face botoxed and nearly get the AFL shut down a crime?
Is drafting Richard Tambling a crime?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is attacking a woman with chopsticks a crime?

Is doing run through home invasion robberies a crime?

Is posting pics of naked women without their consent a crime?
Chopsticks: No , they are not regarded as a weapon much the same as a spoon is not a weapon.

Home Invasions: Yes unless there is reason.

Naked Women without consent: Yes

Is drug dealing a crime?
Is assault outside a kebab shop a crime?
Is breaking COVID quarantine protocols so you can get your face botoxed and nearly get the AFL shut down a crime?
Is drug dealing a crime? No, it's just a misdemeaner if in a small amount.

Is assault outside a kebab shop a crime? No , kebab shops are there for drunk people to have a bit of a wrestle and a bit of fun

Is breaking COVID quarantine protocols so you can get your face botoxed and nearly get the AFL shut down a crime? Yes, a crime of vanity also.

No , he had a good career

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic The 'Is it a crime to..?' thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back