The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

When is the next draft round ?
I shall give K10 until 10pm tomorrow night, if John Wall is not matched he will go to flaps.
Bill will then commence Rd 2 of the draft and then daily Rds until we are done. Maybe 2 days to submit over weekends so we can enjoy the AFL finals.

To give everyone a head start, this will be the Rd 2 field...

Damian Lillard (POR - PG)
Russell Westbrook (OKC - PG)
Chris Paul (HOU - PG)
Paul George (OKC - SG,SF,PF)
Gordon Hayward (BOS - SG,SF)
Otto Porter Jr. (WAS - SF,PF)

I shall give K10 until 10pm tomorrow night, if John Wall is not matched he will go to flaps.
Bill will then commence Rd 2 of the draft and then daily Rds until we are done. Maybe 2 days to submit over weekends so we can enjoy the AFL finals.

Chris Paul (HOU - PG)
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::moustache:

Chris Paul (HOU - PG)

I'm happy just to take Wall now if that saves us all the hassle of waiting :p

Below are the final results for the qualifying round 1 for KMC 18-19

Results listed in the following format;
Player (Current manager), highest bid - result

Jonas Valanciunas (Billy) $5,800,000 - Billy retains player.
Jrue Holiday (BGT) $8,800,000 - BGT retains player.
Victor Oladipo (Bugsy) $12,000,010Tony wins player
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (Cameron) $3,100,000 - Cameron retains player.
Anthony Davis (Deeman) $16,874,000 - Deeman retains player.
Kemba Walker (Flaps) $8,200,000 - Flaps retains player.
John Wall (K10) $9,100,000 - K10 retains player.
DeMar DeRozen (Moo) $6,600,000 - Moo retains player.
Kevin Durant (Porley) $15,160,000 - Porley retains player.
Jamal Murray (Rampant) $7,874,000 – Bugsy wins player.
Kyrie Irving (Smokies) $9,200,600 - Smokies retains player.
LeBron James (Tony) $14,500,000 - Tony retains player.

So just two players switched teams and some serious cash spent.
I'll have to set the rest of the draft board and will call for round 2 bids tonight.

Here are the league budgets as tracked by my office:

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Welcome to Round 2 of the Kevin McHale Cup 18-19 Auction Draft.

Please PM me, Bill Duffy with your bids. Current draft board with all future round groups is available at;

Note: Ensure you vary your bids! So no identical $values please. If you vary bids by as little as $1 I know which player you prefer and can allocate winning bids accordingly.

Group 2
Chris Paul (HOU - PG)

Please PM to submit your bids to me.

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 2 is 10pm (UTC+10:00), Wednesday 12 Sept

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

Each team will be required to draft 15 players. So ensure that you monitor your budget as your maximum bid will be in line with your remaining budget and players to be drafted. Any over-bid will be deemed to be invalid.

Thankyou gentlemen and good luck :)

If anyone wants Elfrid Payton im trying to clear cap space and will trade him for nothing to just clear cap space as i'm pretty strapped for cash. HMU if anyone is interested, could be a bargain if he establishes himself next to Jrue as he does stuff if given the oppurtunity

If anyone wants Elfrid Payton im trying to clear cap space and will trade him for nothing to just clear cap space as i'm pretty strapped for cash. HMU if anyone is interested, could be a bargain if he establishes himself next to Jrue as he does stuff if given the oppurtunity
Has he cut his bloody hair? Wtf is that Picasso dead rat waterfall he’s got going on?

Has he cut his bloody hair? Wtf is that Picasso dead rat waterfall he’s got going on?
He cut the ridiculous hair and it should improve his performance i'd think. I dunno how he played with that mop of hair getting in the way, I actually think it's the most absurd hair cut ever for an athlete, it would get in the way on plays and he just wouldnt cut it lol.

Bugsy Mogues i have just edited my orginal PM to Bill Duffy rather than sending a new one. Let me know if he prefers a whole new PM with round 2 bids :)

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He cut the ridiculous hair and it should improve his performance i'd think. I dunno how he played with that mop of hair getting in the way, I actually think it's the most absurd hair cut ever for an athlete, it would get in the way on plays and he just wouldnt cut it lol.

Also helped that he left Orlando. Anyone that leaves us is destined for great things.

Also helped that he left Orlando. Anyone that leaves us is destined for great things.
haha this is so true. Would've been interesting to see what you guys could do if you kept Dipo and Tobias, seem to develop players then ship them out just before they break out it's a weird phenomenon. Expecting a Mario break out this year in NYC. Not sure if they break out because they're just due or if Orlando just doesn't develop them to their star potential. It's a shame but at least you guys are tanking properly unlike my Heat, just need to learn to keep your picks rather than trade them :p

Last edited:
We should totally make it 8pm cutoff from now on so that we can ease the pain of not knowing the results.
Haha i agree the suspense has been going for hours now but i have a feeling the times are to do with Bugsy's schedule and what not since he needs to spend a bit of time prepping it before the results are ready.

Haha i agree the suspense has been going for hours now but i have a feeling the times are to do with Bugsy's schedule and what not since he needs to spend a bit of time prepping it before the results are ready.
Bill could probably shift the deadline to 9pm, either way its a 24hr cycle... 10pm is maybe a little late for him, he's getting a bit old...

These are the results of Round 2 of the Kevin McHale Cup 18-19 Auction Draft.

Check the live draft board for details.

Group 2
Damian Lillard
(POR - PG) $13,950,000 Drafted by Bugsy
Russell Westbrook
(OKC - PG) $13,100,001 Drafted by Flaps
Chris Paul
(HOU - PG) $12,211,000 Drafted by Rampant
Paul George
(OKC - SG,SF,PF) $12,150,000 Drafted by Moo
Gordon Hayward
(BOS - SG,SF) $5,320,000 Drafted by K10
Otto Porter Jr.
(WAS - SF,PF) $6,100,000 Drafted by Billy

I shall post Round 3 shortly.

Welcome to Round 3 of the Kevin McHale Cup 18-19 Auction Draft.

Note: Ensure you vary your bids! So no identical $values please. If you vary bids by as little as $1 I know which player you prefer and can allocate winning bids accordingly.

Group 2
Tobias Harris (LAC - SF,PF)
Robert Covington (PHI - SF,PF)
Al Horford (BOS - PF,C)
DeAndre Jordan (DAL - C)
Lou Williams (LAC - PG,SG)
Nikola Vucevic (ORL - PF,C)

Please PM to submit your bids to me.

Deadline for submission of bids for Round 3 is 9pm (UTC+10:00), Thursday 13 Sept

The minimum bid allowed for any player is half a million.

Each team will be required to draft 15 players. So ensure that you monitor your budget as your maximum bid will be in line with your remaining budget and players to be drafted. Any over-bid will be deemed to be invalid.

Thankyou gentlemen and good luck :)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back