The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if i overpaid for Towns. $4 million more than Harden. Difficult to judge values at this early stage but figured you can always build a team around a top fantasy centre.

Not sure if i overpaid for Towns. $4 million more than Harden. Difficult to judge values at this early stage but figured you can always build a team around a top fantasy centre.
Harden is super cheap.
KAT is a top 6 talent. You keep him this year for 8.75k, next season for 11k, then maybe QO for his career...

bgt2110 otc

Last edited:
Towns at 8.5 is good value. If you put a Q offer on him you'll pay 10-14 million to keep him most likely. Harden was the pick of the bunch for sure with that contract...

While we wait for this mini draft to conclude, the other 8 returning Managers can post their intentions.
Whether honouring development contracts, a Qualifying Offer and a Sleeper Contract player.

I'll start. The Dark Nique will honour all development Contracts and give a Qualifying Offer to Victor Oladipo and a Sleeper Contract to Jarrett Allen.

Last edited:
FUBAR INC. will honour all development contracts.
Qualifying offer to LeBron
Sleeper contract to Porzingis.

12 Hour Delay will honor the development contracts of Embid, Simmons and Giannis if I only have three (what I think). Then Leonard will receive the qualifying offer. If I have four development contracts then Leonard's will also be honored, with Murray getting the qualifying offer. The sleeper contract goes to John Collins in either case. Bugsy, please let me know which situation obtains. Can't remember where I finished.

12 Hour Delay will honor the development contracts of Embid, Simmons and Giannis if I only have three (what I think). Then Leonard will receive the qualifying offer. If I have four development contracts then Leonard's will also be honored, with Murray getting the qualifying offer. The sleeper contract goes to John Collins in either case. Bugsy, please let me know which situation obtains. Can't remember where I finished.
All teams get 4 development contracts so you can honour all of those. The number of Team Contracts differs depending on your standing, you have 2.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dante's Devils

Team contracts

Elfrid Payton $3,363,925
Willie Cauley-Stein $2,270,500
Development contracts
Rudy Gobert - $1,445,312
Klay Thompson $5,616,590
C.J McCollum $3,125,000

Sleeper contract

Brandon Ingram $1,600,000

Qualifying Offer

Anthony Davis

Billy - The Kidds Crew

Team Contracts - All Honoured.

Jimmy Butler $8,900,000
Markell Fultz $3,600,000
Zach LaVine $2,650,000

Development Contracts

Nikola Jokic $2,500,000
Khris Middleton $3,125,000
Eric Bledsoe $4,882,813

WILL NOT HONOUR - TJ Warren $2,000,000

Eligible for Qualifying Offer

Jonas Valanciunas

Sleeper Contract

Lauri Markkanen

Ok, so we are still ahead of the date I’d prefer to start the Auction but the lack of application by a few Managers is concerning...

flaps you need to log on here every day from here on until the end of the Auction, it is a daily commitment. You have until Monday PM or we start looking for another Manager.

Moo porley and K10 Hawks we need your QO and sleeper intentions and a reassurance that you’ll be here daily also.

Grumpy Commmish

Ok, so we are still ahead of the date I’d prefer to start the Auction but the lack of application by a few Managers is concerning...

flaps you need to log on here every day from here on until the end of the Auction, it is a daily commitment. You have until Monday PM or we start looking for another Manager.

Moo porley and K10 Hawks we need your QO and sleeper intentions and a reassurance that you’ll be here daily also.

Grumpy Commmish

I'm on it GC ....I'll have it sorted in 24 hours

I wonder what's up with Flaps he knows we're drafting and hasn't shown up on bf in half a week. Have to guess theres something else going on with him. I wonder if Badga could show back up now would be very timely, i cbffff recruiting again but lemme know if i need to look for a replacement Bugsy...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kevin McHale Cup 18-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back