The Kidney Bean Kings Vs The Dwarf Burners

Remove this Banner Ad

if these Geelong muppets dont get the 60+ with a 15 goal umpire advantage this will be the biggest LoLz in 30 years HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hey, I'd be pissed too having play down in that dunny bowl, but where else is the shit gonna go?

Geelong are our bitches and we play 'em where we feel like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Since no Tugger flogs could be bothered to make a game day Fred, I'm leaving this here.

Looking forward to Caro asking Kane if Ken Hinkley should be sacked at the end of the year:
campaigner-south-park.gif

Wow, you stepped on an ant.
You blokes have been carrying on every week after scraping past the worst teams in the comp. This is just business as usual for us while resting all our best players. We're making a mockery of the entire comp, might even get done in for bringing the game into disrepute if we keep this up.

Since no Tugger flogs could be bothered to make a game day Fred, I'm leaving this here.

Looking forward to Caro asking Kane if Ken Hinkley should be sacked at the end of the year:
View attachment 1468397
GET OVER IT.

Melbourne slowly sinking wasting
Crumbling like pastries

You blokes have been carrying on every week after scraping past the worst teams in the comp. This is just business as usual for us while resting all our best players. We're making a mockery of the entire comp, might even get done in for bringing the game into disrepute if we keep this up.
% don't matter in finals boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kidney Bean Kings Vs The Dwarf Burners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back