Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Pats have won 5 Superbowls now. That's about as many games as I expect most of their fans to watch
I've only seen two as a fan. Been such a wild ride.

******* arseholes pantskyle & Quivorir

Thought something decent had occurred re LOU2, but instead its you two measuring your dicks again.

:rainbow:

I think then it will be in the Part 2 thread. Dont expect to hear much about it till E3 and then just a small trailer and a year for release.

Remaster is on PSN for $19. Thinking of grabbing it, both because I'd love to replay it and because I never actually played the multiplayer.

My question is, are there enough people on here who would jump into some online every now and then, or is it past its time?

Remaster is on PSN for $19. Thinking of grabbing it, both because I'd love to replay it and because I never actually played the multiplayer.

My question is, are there enough people on here who would jump into some online every now and then, or is it past its time?

I recently started the multiplayer again, had no real trouble finding matches although it takes a while to find matches at certain times of day.

Yeah i still play the MP at times and have never had issues finding games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the multi player like?

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Teams of 4v4.
4 "tool boxes" with crafting stuff to make bombs, shivs and hard mele weapons.
Limited ammo
teams get 20 lives then its final stand

teamwork is a must, spot and tag the other team and plant traps

Teams of 4v4.
4 "tool boxes" with crafting stuff to make bombs, shivs and hard mele weapons.
Limited ammo
teams get 20 lives then its final stand

teamwork is a must, spot and tag the other team and plant traps
So deathmatch type of game?

No zombies ext

So deathmatch type of game?

No zombies ext

Yeah, well there are 3 modes.

Team deathmatch.
Survivor where everyone only has 1 life
Interrogation where you need to interrogate 3 members of the other team for the location of a safe and break the safe. First team to open the safe wins.

Interrogation is great, when both teams have the locations of the safe it becomes a game of D. plant bombs and stuff around the safe and never leave it unguarded.

Would of been nice to have a survival horde mode against the infected, hopefully for TLoU2

Yeah, well there are 3 modes.

Team deathmatch.
Survivor where everyone only has 1 life
Interrogation where you need to interrogate 3 members of the other team for the location of a safe and break the safe. First team to open the safe wins.

Interrogation is great, when both teams have the locations of the safe it becomes a game of D. plant bombs and stuff around the safe and never leave it unguarded.

Would of been nice to have a survival horde mode against the infected, hopefully for TLoU2
Cool, i have tlou on ps3 so never played multiplater. It sounds pretty good though

Cool, i have tlou on ps3 so never played multiplater. It sounds pretty good though

I dont know how active the PS3 version is.

I know the PS4 community is still easy to find a match.

I dont know how active the PS3 version is.

I know the PS4 community is still easy to find a match.
Yeah sorry i meant i had it on ps3, but i obviously got rid of the ps3 almost 2 years ago so i dont have the game anymore.

What characters do you use in the online game?

Yeah sorry i meant i had it on ps3, but i obviously got rid of the ps3 almost 2 years ago so i dont have the game anymore.

What characters do you use in the online game?

just some random character. but you can change some of the appearances of them, like hats or masks.

But there is a little mini game. where you can pick to be a firefly or hunter. and each game you earn supply's used to feed/protect your gang. and every few games there will be a challenge that you pick that will last 3 games to prevent something happening to your faction like a sickness or attack from someone else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back