Moved Thread The main board

Remove this Banner Ad

People bitching about how easy our fixture is from here compared to other contenders.

Ah, wanna have a ****ing look at who we've beaten over the last 9 weeks?

People bitching about how easy our fixture is from here compared to other contenders.

Ah, wanna have a ******* look at who we've beaten over the last 9 weeks?

****en no one man

We only play 2 sides above us on the run home

Everyone we beat had injuries, emotional eating problems, stress, sun in their eyes etc

We should be 18th

****en no one man

We only play 2 sides above us on the run home

Everyone we beat had injuries, emotional eating problems, stress, sun in their eyes etc

We should be 18th

Last year it was we didn't beat a single top 4 side, this year its all about the opposition excuses 6 day breaks, playing at the postage ground.

It hurts people to admit we are a great side :)

The main board is infested with bitter hawthorn sooks, it's hard to decide which of them is the dumbest.
A pity because I think they're a great team and I've enjoyed watching them for many years.

Funny how when we won in '12, the overall vibe from Hawks supporters was gracious and generous. Then after a while, it started to turn.

Now they (well, the waynkars that are on BF - some of them are fine, TBF) greet every simplistic conspiracy theory with open legs.

I'm happy if "they" are unhappy on the MB ... not that I go in there, I don't.

Their cheap shots, excuses and pointing fingers at the Swans is jealousy and that means we're succeeded on and off the field.

Just gotta love it !

A flag this year would be the sweetest victory you could ever taste. I have my mouth open, awaiting the nectar.
ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

The main board is infested with bitter hawthorn sooks, it's hard to decide which of them is the dumbest.

The funny part is, when you get one or two random blow ins.

You don't want to call out their teams short comings, but at the same time it's funny to watch them scurry about defending.

Mainboard is currently bay 13 for pussies.

The Hawks supporter at work is complaining that we have an unfair draw. When I queired this view his rationale was that its because we don't play enough games in Melbourne? I said he was right and that we should rebrand the AFL as the new and improved VFL and move back to Saturday afternoon games only at Albert Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always wondered why it was so easy to convince Americans that Iraq had WMDs. The suggestability of the masses is remarkable. Even today an amazing number of Americans still think Saddam Hussein was behind 911.

Reading COLA posts depresses me in the same way. When something is repeated often enough it just becomes accepted as fact.

At this rate some on the main board will end up thinking COLA causes autism in newborns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back