The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno why you'd want that.

Would be totally embarrassing for Chelsea. To have spent an absolute shit load of money to pry him away from us and then we get him back for nothing.
I don’t think we’ll lose any sleep over it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I just understand that part of being a fan is enjoying the congratulations and praises of other teams fans for doing well.

It's part of human nature.

Why else do you think all the plastics flock to the same 4-5 teams?
For me the buzz of Aussie Harry Kewell signing for Liverpool got me supporting them. It could have easily been Leeds if I watched football 1 year earlier.

No, I just understand that part of being a fan is enjoying the congratulations and praises of other teams fans for doing well.

It's part of human nature.

Why else do you think all the plastics flock to the same 4-5 teams?
I don’t care what others think when it comes to following football. You do. Not much else needs to be said.

I don’t care what others think when it comes to following football. You do. Not much else needs to be said.

So smug.

So why come to a discussion forum and put your opinion out there for the world to hear? If others opinions don’t matter to you, why engage at all?

So smug.

So why come to a discussion forum and put your opinion out there for the world to hear? If others opinions don’t matter to you, why engage at all?
How does me not caring about what people think of my football team equal me not wanting to have football related discussions?

You’ve lost track of the context here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back