The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

He did when the big clubs were sniffing, and then he backtracked quickly when they retracted their interest.
But he didn’t do that bad a job at Brighton to warrant a sacking. Think Potter had worse seasons and survived. Thought it was a disagreement about spending that led to him leaving

But he didn’t do that bad a job at Brighton to warrant a sacking. Think Potter had worse seasons and survived. Thought it was a disagreement about spending that led to him leaving

I thought the second half of the season was pretty poor once his head got turned.

What money?

"When he was employed by Brighton, he had a big release clause well in excess of £10million. As part of the agreement to terminate that contract, that release clause has been reduced. I understand it's a sliding scale, so Brighton will still get a few quid from this deal."

Brighton are set to pocket £5million as Roberto De Zerbi closes in on a move to Marseille, talkSPORT understands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"When he was employed by Brighton, he had a big release clause well in excess of £10million. As part of the agreement to terminate that contract, that release clause has been reduced. I understand it's a sliding scale, so Brighton will still get a few quid from this deal."

Brighton are set to pocket £5million as Roberto De Zerbi closes in on a move to Marseille, talkSPORT understands.
How does that work when he's no longer employed by the club by mutual consent?

Another "head coach" ... this is getting stupid. It's like the Premier League is turning into an American sport. :D

Head coaches have been a thing for at least 15 years, why are you just discovering it now?

Just seems to be becoming more popular.
Not really. It's about the same it's always been. Pretty sure Graham Potter was head coach at Brighton 5 years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back