Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic closing shot. Had a strong suspicion he would appear, particularly after that chat about the Sarlaac Pit.

Great to have this back. Loved the little things. Snippets of Tatooine celebrating the DS2 destruction. The Marshall’s speeder being built over an old pod racer engine. Nice touches.

Fantastic first ep, arguably the best ep of the entire run. Olyphant going without helmet was a great choice as it gave us a lot more to work with.

It's also why despite eye rolling at first season one offs, they helped build the universe so coming back to tatooine felt more familiar for us.

Fantastic closing shot. Had a strong suspicion he would appear, particularly after that chat about the Sarlaac Pit.

Great to have this back. Loved the little things. Snippets of Tatooine celebrating the DS2 destruction. The Marshall’s speeder being built over an old pod racer engine. Nice touches.
R5 was a good addition, and the Krayt dragon reminded me of KOTOR

If I’m not mistaken, I believe there was a Krayt Dragon carcass/skeleton in Episode 4 in a wide shot of Tatooine.
Indeed there was, and the scream it made was the same sound Obi-Wan made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised those dogs were actually Womp Rats

The dogs the Sand People had? Nah don't think so.. Unless I'm wrong. They're the same creature that the Sand People had at the camp Anakin slaughtered.

I thought Wamp Rats were the things shown in the town earlier in the ep.

The dogs the Sand People had? Nah don't think so.. Unless I'm wrong. They're the same creature that the Sand People had at the camp Anakin slaughtered.

I thought Wamp Rats were the things shown in the town earlier in the ep.

Yeah fair enough, looked on wookiepedia, they are called Massiff

Loved the first episode, so happy to have this back.

I was a bit worried about this season getting too deep into backstory and cameos and stuff, but I have to say I felt like this one treaded just the right amount of fan service, I smiled every time it happened but it didn't make the universe feel too tiny. If it sticks like that I'm happy.

The last scene I couldn't at all tell who it was supposed to be, but then I caught the actor in the credits and now I'm very intrigued. Bring on the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back