Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Two?? I think I missed one.

And I would have thought Ashoka would have known, or at least known of Yaddle.

I mean, it’s not like you could not notice her walking down the corridors of the Jedi temple.
Tython the planet, its the Jedi homeworld that got banished to the EU when Disney took over. But now it looks like they have brought it back in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two?? I think I missed one.

And I would have thought Ashoka would have known, or at least known of Yaddle.

I mean, it’s not like you could not notice her walking down the corridors of the Jedi temple.

It does seem a plot hole yes. And I can’t be sure, but I recall Yaddle was on the Council in Episode 1 only. She didn’t appear at all in Episode 2 ten years later, which would’ve been around the time that Ahsoka emerged?

Not sure though where Yaddle ended up, if she even remained at the Temple. That would be my only theory of how they didn’t cross paths with each other. But am just guessing really.

Just finished a 2nd watch, I am ****ing hyped. Just everything in that felt like Star Wars. Nothing was forced or overdone, the score was really good and hit at the right times. Felt very much like an old samurai movie at the end, a honourable battle. With these 2 in charge Im very excited for future Star Wars content, all feels right within the SW universe again

It does seem a plot hole yes. And I can’t be sure, but I recall Yaddle was on the Council in Episode 1 only. She didn’t appear at all in Episode 2 ten years later, which would’ve been around the time that Ahsoka emerged?

Not sure though where Yaddle ended up, if she even remained at the Temple. That would be my only theory of how they didn’t cross paths with each other. But am just guessing really.

I had the same twinge at first but I think your thought process is right. Yaddle is gone by AOTC so Ahsoka wouldn't have known her.

The exposition about Grogu growing up in the Temple was a bit.. interesting.. let's see where that goes.

This episode kind of played Back door pilot to different show ideas

Rebels continuation
Ahsoka show
Maybe bringing a modern version of heir to the empire series

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back