Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the timeline, that wasn't the question.

If Luke is the only remaining Jedi and that is set after Mando then Grogu can't become a Jedi or they are just going to retcon the third trilogy?

There's 25 - 30 years gap from current Mandalorian to third trilogy.

What if he becomes a mandalorian with force powers, instead of a jedi?

You are asking plot lines that probably haven't been written yet.

If Luke is the only remaining Jedi and that is set after Mando then Grogu can't become a Jedi or they are just going to retcon the third trilogy?

We don't know but at this stage we know Luke is going to start a new Jedi academy. Whether that fits in to this story we'll wait and see. Then later at some point Luke invites Snoke in to corrupt Kylo and destroy the academy.

Also there are other Jedi and force users in hiding in the galaxy like Obi Wan was, Yoda was, Ashoka, even Maz Katanta.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Or that he and the other Jedi die? Or they go into hiding?

You do remember that in RotJ Yoda Said “when gone am I the last of the Jedi will you be” which is straight up lies (the Jedi weren’t that nice were they), hell Yoda contradicts himself not 2mins later with his “there is another”.

So no retcon is happening. Maybe some explaining to try and fix the mess that is TRoS.

Or that he and the other Jedi die? Or they go into hiding?

You do remember that in RotJ Yoda Said “when gone am I the last of the Jedi will you be” which is straight up lies (the Jedi weren’t that nice were they), hell Yoda contradicts himself not 2mins later with his “there is another”.

So no retcon is happening. Maybe some explaining to try and fix the mess that is TRoS.

To be fair “there is another” was said in TESB.

Been watching this as someone who never really cared much for Star Wars of the movies i've seen 1, 4, 5, 6 & 7

But can someone explain to me if Skywalker was 'the last jedi' and Mando is set just after empire strikes back then how does Grogu become a Jedi or are we just ignoring that the last trilogy was a thing?
Mate.. do yourself a favour and forget the Sequel Trilogy exists.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** I'm gonna watch that again. That was awesome. My favorite ep so far.

Loved seeing Slave I again, that sound is always beautiful and I PRAY we see hear Seismic Charges again.

Last 3 eps just gonna be Boba and Mando tag teaming like beasts.

RIP to the Razorcrest, you will be missed.

fu** I'm gonna watch that again. That was awesome. My favorite ep so far.

Loved seeing Slave I again, that sound is always beautiful and I PRAY we see hear Seismic Charges again.

Last 3 eps just gonna be Boba and Mando tag teaming like beasts.

RIP to the Razorcrest, you will be missed.
+1 for the seismic charges

It’s taken 40 years, but finally get to see Boba Fett in an actual fight. Magnificent.

When Slave 1 appeared over the horizon, holy shit.

Literally finished building my Razor Crest LEGO with my son last night, and today it’s destroyed! Holy shit, what an episode. What an ending.

Only 2 episodes to go dammit, just inject it into my veins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back