Game Day The Matildas of Australia vs England's Lionnesses for a historic chance of sporting greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
I'm fully back on the Tillies Bandwagon after being rather sozzled and acting like a complete dickwad in our semi final against the Frogs.

Go you good things !

Let's send the Pommies packing.

Tipping Ellie Carpenter will be the hero of this semi final.

images

Not interested in soccer except AFC Wimbledon but if we’re a chance of rubbing the Pomgolians face in the mud, I’m in.
Also, Mrs Drover is away, she’s also a Pomgolian, so without her here I can yell out my anti Pom rhetoric without any come back.

Never figured you to be a Womble mate.

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Also * MK Plastics

Is there a bigger pack of sooks anywhere in the world?

“The cheating Aussies were up to their old tricks when a helicopter was caught spying on England,” The Sun wrote.

“Manager Sarina Weigman was running her Lionesses through their final training session before today’s big match when it was spotted.”

The Guardian wrote the England squad had been “on the end of a spying controversy”.

The London Telegraph’s Luke Edwards wrote: “The underhand methods deployed by a prominent Australian newspaper will anger players and supporters alike”.

The English Football Association has declined to comment on the incident

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never figured you to be a Womble mate.

Learn something new everyday I guess.

Also * MK Plastics

Lived in Raynes Park for a couple years which is next to Wimbledon, walking distance from the old Plough Lane ground. A pommy bloke I knew supported them and asked me to come along. The good old days of Division One, before EPL, you could rock up on Saturday afternoon and get a ticket for a decent price. The first year was 1988 and they beat Liverpool in the FA cup. Had the crazy gang playing, Vinnie Jones, Dennis Wise, John Fashnu. Was great fun following them and going to all the big London club grounds.
Was over there last year and got to see their new ground that had been promised since the mid 80’s, a very nice ground but didn’t have the feel of the old, shitty Plough Lane.

Lived in Raynes Park for a couple years which is next to Wimbledon, walking distance from the old Plough Lane ground. A pommy bloke I knew supported them and asked me to come along. The good old days of Division One, before EPL, you could rock up on Saturday afternoon and get a ticket for a decent price. The first year was 1988 and they beat Liverpool in the FA cup. Had the crazy gang playing, Vinnie Jones, Dennis Wise, John Fashnu. Was great fun following them and going to all the big London club grounds.
Was over there last year and got to see their new ground that had been promised since the mid 80’s, a very nice ground but didn’t have the feel of the old, shitty Plough Lane.

Vinnie Jones was also a champ of my English Club (Leeds) as well.

Sooks complain about Oil Money or Russian Gangsters ruining football these days (aka Man City, Newcastle and Chelsea) but I reckon football was broken (least in Britain) when the Football Association allowed the old famous Dons of Wimbledon to be actually r**ed/killed off and moved to a shithole like Milton Keynes.

It's what happened to your old Crazy Gang Wombles and Fitzroy in the AFL that actually makes me defend and (financially) support Norf Melbourne to the death, pisses me off no end seeing calls on this forum for North to fold/relocate/merge etc

I went to Fitzroy's final game in Melbourne against your Tigers, it was a gut wrenching experience. No matter what code, why some vindictive dickheads want proud and historical football clubs (from any code) to fold/cease trading really annoys me..

I got the night off tonight by almost burning my truck trailer to the ground this morning.

Not how I hoped to get the night off to watch the game but I'll take it.

Looking forward to seeing England win and everyone in Australia forgetting about the Matildas for another 4 years.
In my defence I only care about the socceroos during world cup as well.

I watch a lot of EPL and English football though.

I'm fully back on the Tillies Bandwagon after being rather sozzled and acting like a complete dickwad in our semi final against the Frogs.

Go you good things !
Let's send the Pommies packing.
Tipping Ellie Carpenter will be the hero of this semi final.

Looking forward to seeing England win and everyone in Australia forgetting about the Matildas for another 4 years.
Still waiting for Plugger to catch up to you EJ. He's a few steps behind it seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Matildas of Australia vs England's Lionnesses for a historic chance of sporting greatness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back