The Michael Bevan thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by RogerC
Oh and Suzi, if you know the man so well, you really shouldn't call him Beven. He hates it when you get his name wrong. As he said when I e-mailed him from Steve Waugh's house last night blah blah blah...

Ohhhhhh, that was YOU at Steve's house last night! I didnt recognise you amongst all the famous people there..

:D

Originally posted by nicko18
i want his job

Hmm, you'd need the brain of a Taylor, the guts of a Border, and the skill of an O'Reilly to take on such a task....would you be up to it - RogerC is a nervous wreck from the stress.....;)

Originally posted by P76
Hmm, you'd need the brain of a Taylor, the guts of a Border, and the skill of an O'Reilly to take on such a task....would you be up to it - RogerC is a nervous wreck from the stress.....;)

i'm working on getting the guts of a border (a few more beers needed), pretty sure i have more brains than a taylor (oaf), and im not sure what skill i'd need to match it with o'reilly. i never saw him play.

Roger, if you would like to switch jobs, im sure keeping school kids, pepped up on red slurpees, in line would be far less stressful.

Me? No. I've got the guts of an Arnberger, the skill of a Muller, the brains of a Mundine and the patience of a Tarango.

School kids on red slurpies. I'm having nightmares already...

It's always tougher for a middle order batsmen in ODI's...specially when the top order are flat track performers. The top 3 get all the chances to make the big scores and the middle order comes in when it's 2-200 and have nothing to gain. Alternatively as soon as the pitch leans to the bowlers...we get Ponting's stylish 15's...Gilchrist first over bowled between bat and pad, and Hayden mistiming his slog...then some genius cricket watchers expect Bevan and Marto to make 100's..hmmmm...

Doesn't it tell you something when Lehman and MArto have an average of about 100 when opening as to when it's most difficult to bat.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Michael Bevan thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back