Game Day The Mighty Tiggy Train Guns vs The Decrepit Old Corio Dirtbags

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummmm, probably because it’s the first time you fronted up after a game on your own accord in weeks. 🤣

Thanks tho, it was refreshing to not have to drag you out kicking and screaming from under your rock again and it’s nice to know the tag function was working but you were just ignoring it. :smirk:
I know you know that I turn up after every loss. You're just melting hard because your club lost its biggest game of the year so far against an injury depleted Richmond side, so you're making stuff up. Poor insecure little man. Is there any supporter base that handles defeat worse that little Geelong's?

I know you know that I turn up after every loss. You're just melting hard because your club lost its biggest game of the year so far against an injury depleted Richmond side, so you're making stuff up. Poor insecure little man. Is there any supporter base that handles defeat worse that little Geelong's?
They'll either make up excuses or just deny it ever happened, scats culture!:embarrassedv1:

They're so much fun to poke fun at. They always bite. Can't help themselves :D
Here fishy!, fishy!

Reel It In Hook Line And Sinker GIF

C’mon guy, you and your tIgEr ArMy are even rarer around these parts than at actual games lately and the whole bay knows it.

6E8CCA21-AEFB-4C0C-8173-C6B598AEEE63.gif

You all just got some courage up this week because you beat your nemesis of the last 40 years which is most of your lifetimes so the pile on is understandable. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Mighty Tiggy Train Guns vs The Decrepit Old Corio Dirtbags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back