The Mole - will return!

Remove this Banner Ad

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
My spies have told me that Channel Seven are currently taking applications for a 3rd series of The Mole. They will be shooting in June/July and hope to air the series in the 3rd quarter of 2003.

Great news for Mole fans!

As late as last week i heard that it had been given the chop, due to poor ratings.

Certainly don't expect a third series, hope i'm wrong though.

Originally posted by GoEagles
My spies have told me that Channel Seven are currently taking applications for a 3rd series of The Mole. They will be shooting in June/July and hope to air the series in the 3rd quarter of 2003.

Great news for Mole fans!

Bring it back. Its Good TV. If does return it will the 4th series. Normally its on this time of year and the mole is exposed.

the mole is definitely 100% returning!!!

as is...

THE PRICE IS RIGHT (COME ON DOWN.....)
SALE OF THE CENTURY (YES, SALE OF THE CENTURY)

applications r being taken again 4 a host for SOTC...u may remember that they did that last year but didnt come up wif any1.

Re: Re: The Mole - will return!

Originally posted by Mr Eagle
Series 3 has already been made, I think you need to have a chat with your spy ;)

My spy told me Series 4 - I made the blunder of thinking we were up to Series 3.

Unfortunately the bad news is the deadline for applications closes... TOMORROW! :(

I only contacted Channel 7 earlier on this week, so it will be touch and go to see if my applications gets in or not. Apparently filming will be commencing in 8 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Due to advertisements appearing on different dates in different publications the Closing date for The Mole has been extended to Friday 9th May 2003. Early applications are appreciated. Applications can be obtained by sending an email to contestants@seven.com.au Anyone having difficulty downloading the attachment can email castingedge@ihug.com.au No further information is available.

One of the questions is
If you were on a Jerry Springer show what would it be called?

ps the entry form says late may early june so if it was gone back that is better for me at least.
Ive been on nearly all the game shows and this would be the creme de la creme.

Good luck everyone!

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence
Due to advertisements appearing on different dates in different publications the Closing date for The Mole has been extended to Friday 9th May 2003. Early applications are appreciated. Applications can be obtained by sending an email to contestants@seven.com.au Anyone having difficulty downloading the attachment can email castingedge@ihug.com.au No further information is available.

So do I sent a email to contestants@seven.com.au and they will email me back the application form. I checked channel 7 web site and found nothing on the mole on the site. does anyone out there know what to do.

Originally posted by Lady Lawrence

My application form is in the mail!

LL - you seem to be in the know with the show and who to contact. Are you an insider with Channel Seven or what?

I hope that the mole returns because it is the best show that has been on telly that I have seen for a while.

I agree goaldrush, the fact that oneof the group is a mole and week by week the group gets smaller..... gripping stuff.One ofthe very few shows i will commit to watch every week.
Remember the 2nd series when the last show ahd the last 3 in seperate railway carriages? The look on the losers face when he had not picked the mole, and therefore was completely wrong was awesome. Great show

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mole - will return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back