The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon that the mole is Josh. He looks like he is the practical joker around the place.

Did anyone pick up what the mobile number you could sms your answer to?

Cam, in the opening task, when hhe had to work out Nikkis age, he was running through the leap years and said 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2002. Obviously 2002 is not a leap year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the poor (bordering on pathetic) ratings the show got on Sunday night its likely you'll have to wait till the summer rubbish period to find out as it won't survive past next week if next week's figure is a poor as Sundays

Originally posted by Syd Swan
Cam, in the opening task, when hhe had to work out Nikkis age, he was running through the leap years and said 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2002. Obviously 2002 is not a leap year.

I agree ...

And did you see him add up all the Years ???

He wrote down 365 19 times and then tried to add them up rather than multiplying as I and many others would have... It gave the impression he was trying as hard as he could but he was going the long way around.....

I trying to remember the hints they gave last time....

I don't think the Mole has ever given a 'Diary Cam' and rarely if ever has their name read out to find out if they are eliminated ...

Originally posted by dodgey
I trying to remember the hints they gave last time....

I don't think the Mole has ever given a 'Diary Cam' and rarely if ever has their name read out to find out if they are eliminated ...

I doubt that they will give away the same clues as last year. it will be too easy.

Originally posted by dodgey
In the past, The Mole has done a fake contestant diary entry, paused a sec, then done a Mole diary entry (we saw this during season 2's How You Could Have Known). But we only get to see the fake entry, and yes it has been shown before.

I'm fairly sure their name does get called out - I think the order is pretty random for just that reason.

Originally posted by GoEagles
At least they had all 10 contestants in the opening credits, unlike last year when they took out Alaina (the mole)'s profile out of the credits.
Very true.

Originally posted by slyolddog
After the poor (bordering on pathetic) ratings the show got on Sunday night its likely you'll have to wait till the summer rubbish period to find out as it won't survive past next week if next week's figure is a poor as Sundays

The Mole should be on Wednesday Night like previous years

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back