The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Kenny_01
How obvious do channel 7 want to make it that it's Shaun. It's been obvious since the first episode.

Just thought i'd bring this one back up ;)

Nice work phatty.

Originally posted by TheMightyDons on 04-08-2003 12:13 PM
Cam, Alison, Petrina or Nikkie for me. Don't know why but the guys dont seem to be very Mole-ish this season.

After Petrina was voted out...
Originally posted by TheMightyDons on 25-08-2003 08:10 AM
I was 100% sure it was Petrina. Now I'm thinking Kris.

Originally posted by TheMightyDons on 26-09-2003 03:18 AM
Petrina is the mole. 100% sure.

MOLE! :D

So not happy with the final outcome. Ruled Petrina out early on 'cos she was so blatantly obvious that I didn't believe it could be her. And Shaun winning the cash! Did little or nothing to contribute, easy to sit back and watch everything and everyone to figure out who the mole is when you aren't participating.

I've always thought it was Nathan and was pretty impressed he made it to the final episode. However it was the first half of the final episode that made me see sense - Petrina! I can't directly pin point what it was, but she made it blantantly obvious. Which was a shame as she would have had me had if it weren't for that.

Great series of The Mole - really enjoyed it! I hope it returns next year although I won't have my fingers crossed.

I had a sneaky suspicion it was Petrina, but I didn't pick Shaun to be the winner. I think Nathan was a lot more pro-active in trying to play the game on each assignment, rather than concentrate on tactics to uncover the identity of the Mole.

My only gripe is they should have an episode where all the contestants are reunited and Grant can reveal who the mole is and give away the clues we may have missed. It just seems too sudden for them to be doing assignments and then suddenly pick the winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back