Workshop The Moscow Generals - design help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Put it in yellow and black:

moscowelbow2.png

Update:

The second Moscow team has been decided upon! The second official Moscow AFL club will be known as:

THE MOSCOW ELBOW
АФК ЛОКОТЬ

(In b4 wtf)

Although, considering the "Shinboners" history, it may not be too strange...

They've set a bloody design task though, trying to come up with something that fits such a bizarre name... Might just give them the NMFC guernsey and be done with it...

PS: Once again, thanks to all who contributed to the post. We have not yet decided upon a final design for the Generals, but I'll let you all know as soon as that happens.

*Sigh* Elbow? Really? I'll see what I can do... Elbow... :D

Great work Craegus. Just one point, AFL Russia logo should be in Gold not yellow. AFL Russia has a corporate standards book and if anyone who's doing stuff for Russian clubs needs it I can send it to you. Also, it would be really cool if Russian teams could have an original logo made for them, not "borrowed" from other teams.

The Elbow logo was received well. In fact it was absolutely loved by everyone. The boys said that they'd need to work on it a little bit to get exactly what they want. I will post their final piece of work here when it is completed. Still no agreement on jumper design though.

In the mean time, we had our inaugural match on Sunday. The Elbow vs the Generals (minus the guernseys). As it turns out - so many people wanted to play that we've actually got enough active participants for a 3rd club!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you

The Moscow Shooters
КАФ "ШУТЕРС"

The name is based on the sports bar Shooters which sponsors our league, and will be the sole sponsor of this new club. The colours will be red white and blue, based on the logo of the bar - www.shootersbar.ru, which, in turn are based on the flag of Russia.

I have designed a jumper (which I will post later on), but still interested in other ideas for jumpers. I also have not designed a logo (the bar's logo will not need to be used, it can be entirely different).

Based on the fact that all this AFL Russia stuff is really taking off, I am confident, that for a winning logo or jumper design, I can provide a jumper of the corresponding team (Generals/Shooters/Elbow) to the winning designer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Workshop The Moscow Generals - design help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back