The Most Hated Player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

of my own team the one who frustrates me the most is Milne, I hate him for the way he doesnt try to just score goals, he wants to look like a hero. Whnever he picks up the ball he looks like hes under pressure when there is no reason to be, and ends up giving it up.

in the afl, off the top of my head would have to agree about the thug.

marcuz said:
The one who uses the tribunal as a holiday house...Jonathon
fair enough

you go for essendon so i thought i'd ask given the campbell brown winderlich incident

Ted Pellitts said:
fair enough

you go for essendon so i thought i'd ask given the campbell brown winderlich incident

4 months later and we are still living on that so called 'past glory' - I'd hate to think what would of happened if you had of actually won the game by 12 goals, like we did in the end.

Your still a rabble no matter how much that melee would like to make you think you are currently a 'respected' club in the AFL for your so called toughness. Rubbish.

Back on topic, Jeff Farmer.

HATE is such a strong word, u really cant hate AFL players, they r also people, DISLIKE is a word i will use to describe.........Warren Treadrea...he just makes me angry with his smart ass comments especially after the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapman, Pickett, Akermanis, John Brown and Everitt rank right up there for me.

I think "Akker" takes the cake, though. I have no problem with outspoken people (I am one!), but he seems to revel in causing mischief. I'm sure he really enjoys all the attention he gets every time he opens his big fat mouth.

He is probably reading this right now with a big ol' grin on his face!

Giuseepe said:
out of the current batch, hate is a strong word, but i dislike his conduct.....

jeff farmer he irritates me with his anger and temprement, id love him to concentrate full on his footy.

anyone out there that you guys dislike....
Mate, the first player that sprung to mind was Jeff Farmer, even before I opened the Thread!!

Farmer is a wonka and a freaking thug with an attitude and anger problem to the highest degree.

Could have been one of the Greats of the game but for his non- comprehendus mental capacity.

Bombers_Forever said:
This from a Lions supporter, with Akermanis being a pro at taking a dive and complaining when things don't go his way.

1. Akermanis
2. Daylight
3. Buckley
4. Farmer
5. Matera
Akermanis a pro at taking a dive? I think you're watching the wrong game, he milks the game as much as the average player but I wouldn't call him a pro at diving. We could always talk protected species playing full foward for the bombers, he doesn't even need to take a dive to get free kicks :rolleyes:

.....and for interests sake I think Lloydy is an excellent player, I'm just toying with you :p

Remove this Banner Ad

The Most Hated Player in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back