Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

The Zio-cons, in conjunction with MOSSAD, have their hands upon all the levers of power in Washington….And this was one of the keys & principal means by which they achieved that end.....That's why U.S foreign policy has taken a turn for the worst ever since 9/11, under their control.
yep totally so.

Looks like they might finally get to the bottom of this. Faced with serious jail time Epstein will sing like a bird.

Epstein wont get to testify...
Like many others close to the Clintons, he'll die under mysterious circumstances before he gets the chance to sing
Bookmark it!

Like many others close to the Clintons, he'll die under mysterious circumstances before he gets the chance to sing
Bookmark it!

I'm not so sure....Epstein is as much a Rothschild pet project as the Clintons were.....They have both done such a wonderful job on their behalf, in bringing the U.S to it's knees before them.

Bookmark it!
I imagine he has loads of dirt, and probably recordings, of some very heavy hitters, Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Just reading an article from 2003 in vanity fair and Epsteins clients include Queen of England.

I can definitely visualise old Lizzy putting on the goat horns and performing human sacrifice rituals.

That’s why she looks so good at her age.

Drinking the blood of youth sustains your eternal good health.

Last edited:
Epstein busted for sex trafficking as mentioned in other threads, but there's a theory (which I heard a while ago now) that he was a Mossad operative and was given heaps of cash to set up his sinister operations and use blackmail against politicians and others. Mostly posting as I can't recall it being mentioned here before, but wouldn't be surprised if it was all true. We'll see...

Let's assume that is actually true, should he be pardoned for his involvement in child trafficking and child abuse?
Absolutely not. Did the wrong thing and should be looking at life in prison regardless of who's connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeffrey E. Epstein, the wealthy financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: He hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast New Mexico ranch... On multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Mr. Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and would give birth to his babies, according to two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals, all of whom Mr. Epstein told about it.

Wow easy Clinton clean up here, media not gonna care to do some investigating of course.

More cover-up....Likely not even him I'm betting, but merely a substitute cadaver.....Flown out to some island hideaway by his Rothschild/MOSSAD mates who control the entire U.S Justice system anyway.

Bookmark it!

It wasn't a hard call to make really, but you win the chockies.

However, I'm betting the body isn't even his...He'll be on a Rothschild jet heading out into the distant sun methinks.

Notice how the story is being broken by Reuters?....Ah-ha!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Back