Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah, Spacey had his way with barely legal boys right?

Also if you're inclined to believe it, stories of Spacey being a guest at either one of Epstein's mansions or his island speak of him actually being asked to leave because of his acts and behaviour towards the... subjects.

Imagine being so vile that you're asked to leave an Epstein run joint.

Yeah nah, Spacey had his way with barely legal boys right?

Also if you're inclined to believe it, stories of Spacey being a guest at either one of Epstein's mansions or his island speak of him actually being asked to leave because of his acts and behaviour towards the... subjects.

Imagine being so vile that you're asked to leave an Epstein run joint.
He mentions being "too handsy" with young boys, it seems he doesn't know what consent is.

Hahaha.

When Trump said 'you don't need to wait; just start kissing, grab them by the pussy' what exact was the thing he doesnt bother to wait to obtain from the girl in question?
Keep cooking Mal. Instead of editing, now you’re adding stuff to create your version of reality. Keep them coming Biggles. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you believe literally anything Trump provided and Musk released? :drunk:

If there really is a true "client list", even money Trump was on it.

Trump isnt a Democrat though. Everyone who Epstein was friends with was? Its in his list of donations. P Diddy very similar. Only donated money to Democrats and another child predator. Its a very common trait they all share

Trump isnt a Democrat though. Everyone who Epstein was friends with was?
Trump was a democrat when he was hanging out with Epstein wasn't he? Not sure when he flipped to be honest.

Not that that has anything to do with the main issue I'm raising - why the **** would you trust anything from Trump and Musk? 2 of the most unreliable sources of info imaginable, apply just a shred of the skepticism that you'd have for MSM.

P Diddy very similar. Only donated money to Democrats and another child predator. Its a very common trait they all share
That reminds me, you got that info about Diddy's donations to Biden/Harris? All I can find from Fox and the usual right wing luminaries is vague "prolific supporter of Democrats" stuff.

Trump was a democrat when he was hanging out with Epstein wasn't he? Not sure when he flipped to be honest.

Not that that has anything to do with the main issue I'm raising - why the **** would you trust anything from Trump and Musk? 2 of the most unreliable sources of info imaginable, apply just a shred of the skepticism that you'd have for MSM.

That reminds me, you got that info about Diddy's donations to Biden/Harris? All I can find from Fox and the usual right wing luminaries is vague "prolific supporter of Democrats" stuff.
I posted it but someone deleted my post with it? So not sure how im supposed to do that

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Back