The new ads on here

Remove this Banner Ad

These pop-ups are the worst. You can't close them and hitting the back button loses the page.
Are you using Chrome or Samsung browser? This is an ad taking advantage of those browsers. Switch to another browser to avoid it.

I'm sick of seeing these ads about being able to talk to beautiful women so I thought I'd join one of them.

Very disappointing. I never even got to the bit where they wanted me to send them some cash, because they take an ageist approach to old blokes. Highly discriminatory in my opinion. They wouldn't accept my date of birth as 1/1/1901. I can only join if I was born after 1922!!! Where's the spot where I lodge a complaint???

When’s your birthday?​

Please input a year greater than 1922

You affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing AmourFeel from, and are fully able and competent to enter

AmourFeel

Next

I love scrolling through Bigfooty on my phone and every 2nd scroll ends up me clicking an ad and going to safari.

Anyway just noticed a certain ad extension changed their system and had "acceptable ads" no wonder on my mac chrome was filled with ads...

Pop up ads now covering the entire screen and you have to wait for the 'X' to appear.

This ain't it guys.
Thanks for the feedback.

There should be no large ads running so it is likely a bad config.

Could you get a screenshot? What device and browser are you using?

If you're on a mobile get Tapatalk. I've had Tapatalk Pro for years and no ads ever.

I went for the paid version was $5 I think years ago.

Definitely money well spent.
In the old days, there'd be a line there about an old Italian plumber explaining water hammer to his grandson. "Hear thata noise, that tapatalk" :)
But not any more.

Some ads have that ninja movement and can predict where I'm going to click. It's easier to avoid ads on russian soccer streaming sites.

I'm using firefox too. Chrome was unusable for bigfooty - the ads won.

I never see any shit like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some ads have that ninja movement and can predict where I'm going to click. It's easier to avoid ads on russian soccer streaming sites.

I'm using firefox too. Chrome was unusable for bigfooty - the ads won.
How does that work? Not sure what you mean. Can I get a screenshot so I can see?

As of about 9:30AM today it appears that Chief has killed all ads due to an incidious background ad that was causing pages to fail to load and thus rendering the forum completey unusable. At present, since the ads have been disabled the forum is working again.

Do I need to submit a Test Summary Report for this incident Cheif?

Remove this Banner Ad

The new ads on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back