The new Breed of Eagle....

Remove this Banner Ad

A big wakeup call: It's hard to win without cheating!

It's hard to win a premiership without gettiung an extra $660,000 a year salary cap to retain players other clubs can't. Just ask Schneider :D

Would be nice to see Sydney and Brisbane win an actual premiership on the same level playing field as the rest of the AFL without having to get extra salary caps to hand them flags :thumbsdown:

It's hard to win a premiership without gettiung an extra $660,000 a year salary cap to retain players other clubs can't. Just ask Schneider :D

Would be nice to see Sydney and Brisbane win an actual premiership on the same level playing field as the rest of the AFL without having to get extra salary caps to hand them flags :thumbsdown:

You really need to understand the word "cheating". It involves breaking the rules, for example by using drugs. :rolleyes:

Thats a new one, any other cliches for us?

What about: Denial is not a river in Africa.

"John worsfold used to be a chemist.

he knows absolutely everything that can mask drug use.
Bet he knows where to get it also."

"FACT: there are great masking agents out there"

"Only an Eagles fan could have faith in a drug testing regime that doesn't catch self-confessed drug addicts."

Stronzo, I've read some of your posts. You're actually reasonably funny and definately not stupid.

If you can tell me how to argue with moronic comments as posted above used to support the fact that the Eagles cheated I would be forever grateful.

Well, at least your wrist got a nine minute break anyway.

wbSPORTLIFE_wideweb__470x261.jpg

"John worsfold used to be a chemist.

he knows absolutely everything that can mask drug use.
Bet he knows where to get it also."

"FACT: there are great masking agents out there"

"Only an Eagles fan could have faith in a drug testing regime that doesn't catch self-confessed drug addicts."

Stronzo, I've read some of your posts. You're actually reasonably funny and definately not stupid.

If you can tell me how to argue with moronic comments as posted above used to support the fact that the Eagles cheated I would be forever grateful.
Well I wouldn't want to be helping the opposition out too much, but one tip: Don't go the way of Cuzz09...

Sydney are homosexual.

End thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A big wakeup call: It's hard to win without cheating!

One off Draft Concessions vs On going Salary Cap Concessions

You say Tomaetoes, I say Tomartoes

To the Freo fans jumping on this wagon, you should try cheating, because you sure as hell don't win anything without it. Please don't treat this as me advocating drug use - but you need to get some PED's. Some good ones. And make it snappy.

Well I wouldn't want to be helping the opposition out too much, but one tip: Don't go the way of Cuzz09...

To be fair Cuzz09's comments are exactly what is required. If you can't argue using common sense and logic just stoop down to the opposition's moronic level and fight fire with fire. However as the cliche that I already mentioned indicates, such a battle cannot be won against more experienced idiots.

:thumbsu:

Also to be honest I'm not really sure why Freo fans feel the need to jump onto every anti-WCE thread. Believe it or not I don't think the majority of Eagles fans hate you guys. We just don't care about you and believe you're insignificant. :)

If you can tell me how to argue with comments as posted above ... I would be forever grateful.

You can't argue with the comment because it's true. :eek:

You can't argue with the comment because it's true. :eek:

Ok so because Woosha used to be a chemist (not even sure if he was and I can't be bothered checking) and because there are drug masking agents in existance that automatically proves that the Eagles were on performance enhancing drugs? Yes it is a worry that the drug testing reigme didn't catch someone like Cousins, however as already stated the drugs he was using do not increase performance unless taken directly before or during a game (even then I'm not sure if it helps performance but lets for arguements sake say that it does). Cousins was never tested positive and the AFL confirms he was tested regularly (I can't recall the figures). So I think its safe to say Cousins wasn't using before or during games.

Please explain again how this makes the Eagles cheaters.

Again from memory no Eagles have tested positive (I could be wrong so don't quote me on that statement). However I guess we've all forgotten about the club that had 6 players (or was it 8?) test positive last year with one individual being investigated for drug dealing.

Yes it is a worry that the drug testing reigme didn't catch someone like Cousins

Please explain again how this makes the Eagles cheaters.

Add it up:
“I’m not ashamed or embarrassed to say I have…or have had a drug problem,” Cousins told a vast media conference in the Mundine boxing gym in Eveleigh Street.

+

Before the commencement of the AFL Competition in each year each Player must advise his Club Medical Officer in writing of all substances and medications he is taking or using or has taken or used since the last Match in which the Player participated in the previous year. The Player must promptly advise his Club Medical Officer in writing of all substances and medications he subsequently takes or uses during the AFL Competition in that year.

=

???

However I guess we've all forgotten about the club that had 6 players (or was it 8?) test positive last year with one individual being investigated for drug dealing.

*cough*Kerr*cough*Chick*cough*

Remove this Banner Ad

The new Breed of Eagle....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back