The new sooky sooky lahs lahs of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2004
Phuket
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Scorpions West Ham
Whilst my side cancelled an SAS style boot camp because it was to extreme it seems Brisbane have taken over the mantle of the sooky sooky lah lahs of the competition by cancelling a scratch match because it was raining to hard.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-23/lions-forced-to-abandon-intraclub-hitout

Has been pi55ing down on the Gold Coast all day and the Suns managed to finish their intra club game.

Soft Brisbane, soft.

It's called making a sound player management decision.

Your soft**** players got together after bitty and said "Coachie, it's widdle bit too haaaarrd, we're a widdle bit scaaaared and our mummies said we don't have to if we don't want, pwus we're scaaared of the falling bwicks, and there's no soft cheese in the ration packs"
Jonathan Brown would be disappointed in the current group.
I recall my Mrs was working at Princes Park for a practice match a few years ago. There was a massive hailstorm and Browny was out on the oval having a run and calling out the Geelong players for not wanting to go out and play - something along the lines of "It's just a light shower you softcocks"

Nup. Still nowhere near as soft as your peahearted Shemons
The decision paid dividends for us. We did end up with this lovely bit of whatever-the-****-this-thing-is-made-out-of-ware.
IMG_0469.JPG

At least something actually happened for Brisbane to cancel their match ie torrential rain.
The Melbourne players cancelled their training camp under completely normal conditions because they found it too tough. Oh wait and also because one of your players somehow copped a brick to his head, mostly from his own stupidity.

I do worry for Melbourne though. What if one of your players gets injured in the shower? Will they have to give up showering for the year? Only time will tell.

At least something actually happened for Brisbane to cancel their match ie torrential rain.
The Melbourne players cancelled their training camp under completely normal conditions because they found it too tough. Oh wait and also because one of your players somehow copped a brick to his head, mostly from his own stupidity.

I do worry for Melbourne though. What if one of your players gets injured in the shower? Will they have to give up showering for the year? Only time will tell.
Yeah all the clubs have some weakness about them, none more so than your mob though.

If more than one player (Zaharakis) had stood up to the coaching group and refused injections, your club and James Hird (though I'm starting to believe he was the fall guy for Thompson) would not have been dragged through the mud these past few years.

I recall Essendon called off a practice match because they couldn't find Wangaratta.
And delayed a match at Waverley because they were scared of the dark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that guy fingering his mates mouth is a tough guy.
IMG_0449.JPG

That was a misunderstanding. He was also trying to finger Millsy's mouth, but Millsy had his mouth closed and Buggy's fingers bent inwards and closed up.

Has great endurance but his kicking is woeful. Will need to find another position as Melksham has taken his defensive forward position, and I think he'd be a liability in the midfield - got too many mids of his type already.

Whilst my side cancelled an SAS style boot camp because it was to extreme it seems Brisbane have taken over the mantle of the sooky sooky lah lahs of the competition by cancelling a scratch match because it was raining to hard.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-23/lions-forced-to-abandon-intraclub-hitout

Has been pi55ing down on the Gold Coast all day and the Suns managed to finish their intra club game.

Soft Brisbane, soft.
Dee's still havent recovered from Cunners gutpunch.
Deflection mode now seriously on.

If more than one player (Zaharakis) had stood up to the coaching group and refused injections, your club and James Hird (though I'm starting to believe he was the fall guy for Thompson) would not have been dragged through the mud these past few years.

I recall Essendon called off a practice match because they couldn't find Wangaratta.
And delayed a match at Waverley because they were scared of the dark.

Oh no doubt we had issues back in 2012. However I'm referring to the soft and gutless cowardice of the MFC in this years preseason. The SAS guys probably still haven't stopped laughing.

If the media and supporters had kept up the pressure and persisted with seeking the truth, and not accepting the bullshit the league and media wanted us to swallow, the nonplaying personnel would never have got away with it.

Oh look, an article from 2 years ago, nice deflection.

When Clarrie stops diving at shadows, and when your lot stop shitting the bed before finals, get back to me.
Still less of a flopper/sniper than Rance or Cotchin

Oh no doubt we had issues back in 2012. However I'm referring to the soft and gutless cowardice of the MFC in this years preseason. The SAS guys probably still haven't stopped laughing.
And the Essendon Bowls club are still laughing at you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back