NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's the NFL going to rig to win the Super Bowl this year? The Bills?

If Hamlin had died yes, but now they are pissed at the Bills for not taking a forfeit or playing the game. So they will be punished

The NFL started selling neutral site tickets for Bills/Chiefs last week. It's pretty suspicious. Also because there's a theory that the NFL is loving the neutral site for conference championships as an idea for the future....like a super bowl, a way to get cities to bid for them, etc.

So, vale Bengals then. Officials will try their best to modify momentum like they did in the Jags-Chiefs game.

ATTACH=full]1591449[/ATTACH]

Vegas rules over any romantic storyline.

And we have Venovich (sp!) Officiating...49ers 0 for the century with this guy.

Attachments

• 20230122_172440.jpg
    20230122_172440.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 28
The fix is in.
I knew the Bengals were going to be ****ed the moment they released the provisions for that lost game.

It was treated as a Bengals loss, every benefit was given to the Bills. The league seemingly wanted to punish the Bengals.

You watch every dicey or suspicious call go the Bills way tomorrow.

If Hamlin had died yes, but now they are pissed at the Bills for not taking a forfeit or playing the game. So they will be punished

Maybe I was right. Punished for not playing out the previous game with the Bengals. #nflvengeance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fart 2 many blantant examples the NFL has lost a stack of credibility over the years. I mean, to even think a former resident poster who officiated in the Victorian Gridiron league a few decades ago use to rant about dreadful & diabolical decisions by the NFL officials who couldn't had a candle to the immense high standards of the officiating in the VGFL despite being a piddly amateur level league says enough!! So much so, that poster in question reportedly doesn't follow the NFL anymore, well, that's the word on the street anyway. The AE glory days are long gone after the Art Modell like midnight departure after the 2018 season was quintessential thanks to JeffDunne's incredible sexy model as he built the sublime engine room beast of the AE. There will NEVER be another exclusive robust comp like it EVER again.

NFL isn't the same anymore either.

Fart 2 many blantant examples the NFL has lost a stack of credibility over the years. I mean, to even think a former resident poster who officiated in the Victorian Gridiron league a few decades ago use to rant about dreadful & diabolical decisions by the NFL officials who couldn't had a candle to the immense high standards of the officiating in the VGFL despite being a piddly amateur level league says enough!! So much so, that poster in question reportedly doesn't follow the NFL anymore, well, that's the word on the street anyway. The AE glory days are long gone after the Art Modell like midnight departure after the 2018 season was quintessential thanks to JeffDunne's incredible sexy model as he built the sublime engine room beast of the AE. There will NEVER be another exclusive robust comp like it EVER again.

You should watch USFL, a lot more integrity

Liked purely for referencing the VGFL.

Some fan sued the NFL years ago for fixing, and the NFL won the case by pointing out they're legally an entertainment sport, like WWE, and not a competitive sport.

I personally think, the NFL does have storylines, matchups, markets, they prefer, and secretly direct officials to help where possible, not be so blatant. It may not always happen, a team rises above the BS calls, etc and wins. Whereas other times it does happen, momentum shifts, a team stopped on 3rd, gets a penalty or two, able to score again on the drive, push ahead two scores, breaks their back, or steals the momentum. Or other times, very blatant calls.

There are so many blatant ones over the years, but perhaps the best example is the Saints not getting DPI vs Rams in the playoffs when the Ram literally blasted the guy with the ball still feet away.

Every team has had their share of benefiting and being cheated.

I just don't see the point of that. The SB will still sell out/be watched by millions no matter who makes it.

In fact, this year probably proves it's not fixed. Mr Irrelevant vs Joe (with Cinci obviously not having much success) would've been a far better 'storyline' SB.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL The NFL is Rigged?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back