Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know, but he’s more sneaky about it. He’s already going with the peace narrative.
And he's hinted at invading Mexico to wipe out the cartels as well. LOL.

Every president is CIC of the US military and the US Military is heavily ... not heavily actually, completely dependent on the military industrial complex.

And he's hinted at invading Mexico to wipe out the cartels as well. LOL.

Every president is CIC of the US military and the US Military is heavily ... not heavily actually, completely dependent on the military industrial complex.

He talked about doing that when he was president the first time. Won’t happen but he’s supporters love it.

She knowingly tried to have an innocent man executed.

I don’t care how long ago that was.

You accuse others of "Trump Derangement Syndrome" then imply Kamala and Trump are basically the same.

Ridiculous.

throw computer in trash

And so it begins

John Eastman? Let me just catch up on the last time he provided an opinion about constitutional matters and presidential elections.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

The world would have been so different. 9/11 may not have happened, or if it did the response may have been more intelligent. We'd have had 20 years of worldwide effective action on climate change. No Dubya trying to implement his daddy's New World Order. A very different world.

Yeah this is the real game changer, a continuity in Democratic administrations means they likely take the warnings more seriously and are prepared to do something about it.

Potential downside - hip hop, punk and metal might be illegal, but only in the US, and that probably just weeds out the shit and leaves the quality anyway.

Lol good old Tipper.

I'm yet to see literally any dissent from any Democratic officials.

If nothing else, certainly seems that the party has quickly and decisively unified around Kamala.

Its been an absolute masterclass and reeks of Obama handling shit.

The way they dragged it through the GOP convention was beautiful, absolutely drew attention away while also hiding Biden away.

Trump has no Plan B imo, it was all in on Joe Biden.

I mean ffs, he got shot like 10 days ago and is now on the back foot flailing about how she's "illegitimate" and he won't debate her lolol.

The great truth of small dee democratic politics is that most people aren't political like we on here are, and they just want a government that delivers a stable world for them and their families to get on with doing their shit.

Kamala can plausibly promise that, Trump is promising MORE massive change.

There WAS a market for that across Western electorates ten years ago - Brexit etc - but after COVID and an inflation shock and given Trump can't play the outsider who will ride into Washington on a white horse etc, most voters just want a period of calm to rebalance their lives.

Can't remember who it was that asked why we haven't heard more about the Epstein client list (Val Keating ? DesertRoo ?)

But shit like this is a pretty big clue;

1721615862839.png

Reminder that Epstein was lifelong pals with Trump, died under Trump's administration, and Trump is named repeatedly in the Epstein files.

And now that Elon's name was revealed as well, what a coincidence that Elon is now giving Trump $45 million a month to get reelected.

I'd prefer it if she was more like the Squad.

Me too but the US is a centre right country and you have to **** w\ith the dick you've got as they say,

Assuming Newsom is the front-runner candidate in 2028/2032 (pending what happens with Kamala this year), it'll be interesting to see if he does pick an AOC or Tlaib type to be his running-mate.

I don't think he's electable personally, Michael Dukakis 2.0

I like Newsom, for the most part. As far as rich straight white male candidates go, he's decent enough.

Seems a good Governor, I don't know much about him beyond he was married to Kimberley Guilfoyle before she went to the dark side lol.

Can't remember who it was that asked why we haven't heard more about the Epstein client list (Val Keating ? DesertRoo ?)

View attachment 2055464

Reminder that Epstein was lifelong pals with Trump, died under Trump's administration, and Trump is named repeatedly in the Epstein files.

And now that Elon's name was revealed as well, what a coincidence that Elon is now giving Trump $45 million a month to get reelected.
cbfd looking it up but didn’t Musk get guidance from Epstein in regards to hiring?

My view hasn’t changed they’re all suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But she’s just as bad as him. Wonder if she’ll keep feeding the war machine?

She's really not just as bad as Trump man, jeez, when you unite Chadwiko and I on this thread it is saying something.

I suspect she does outsource foreign policy to a degree - depends who to though. I mean the US is an empire and the realty of empire means constant fighting at the periphery.

The US will be involved in war/conflict the next four years no matter who is in power.

Foreign policy will play a major role in this one.

Nah, foreign policy is rarely decisive in an election.

I get the impression that a lot of yanks are sick of sending money overseas while their own country is being neglected.

I agree there and Trump tapped into that one well in 2016 when the Forever Wars were still going.

But there's no large boots on the ground US presence anywhere now, even if they are heavily involved in the day to day fighting in Ukraine.

This election will be simply about who do you want in charge - Donald Trump or Someone Else (happens to be called Kamala Harris)

??
Three weeks after the event is about as much sympathy and ****s given as “what do you what from me, I can’t pick up a hose mate”..

Three weeks after the event is never going. I believe it was their one of their largest transport accidents and you had a missing senator.

It’s funny, Josh Sharpiro rise in popularity was of the back of East Palestine, the polar opposite can be said of cia Pete.

Yeah at the time he was heavily criticised for not going until weeks later - they tried to ignore/cover it up at first

John Eastman? Let me just catch up on the last time he provided an opinion about constitutional matters and presidential elections.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

Oh I wasn't placing any veracity in it, it was more "here comes the racist birtherism mk2"

View attachment 2055464

That's funny but not surprising. Epstein has been called "the most networked person on earth" before the shit started to hit the fan. Crazy the people he had on his plane. Not just political types, people who were cutting edge in science and tech that many have never heard of as well.

View attachment 2055464

Musk the kind who has risen on bullshit and networking and hypocrisy like Trump, he'd have known instinctively you need to get in with Jeff etc - its very plausible what you outline re the donations etc.

Ghislaine certainly knew in 2016 the importance of having Musk under the thumb.

Nah, foreign policy is rarely decisive in an election.

I agree there and Trump tapped into that one well in 2016 when the Forever Wars were still going.

But there's no large boots on the ground US presence anywhere now, even if they are heavily involved in the day to day fighting in Ukraine.

This election will be simply about who do you want in charge - Donald Trump or Someone Else (happens to be called Kamala Harris)
Nah the election will be fought and won over two things, American jobs and immigration..

I believe everything else is a side issue, even roe vs wade, Its basically died if you look at newspaper coverage.

Trump is the piped piper singing to working class America, he hasn't changed, even as we snicker at him having photos with Vince 'how in the world is that guy worth a billion' McMahon.

The only thing I disagree with it was impossible to predict..
nah people have been shouting it from the rooftops since Obamas admin armed Azov

Tbh I think it was the US imperial deep state that did the Ukraine work when he was Prez ... when push came to shove he did say Ukraine is not a core US interest and pulled back from going further along the war path.

This is garbage. It took ten seconds with google to find precedents that make this guy look like a racist liar.

Trump's proper entree into politics this time round was via racist lies about Obama. Hence the sledge about Lil Wayne or whoever it was at the White House Correspondents Dinner etc etc.

Time is a flat circle etc.

Tbh I think it was the US imperial deep state that did the Ukraine work when he was Prez ... when push came to shove he did say Ukraine is not a core US interest and pulled back from going further along the war path.
Yeah Obamas admin pivotted to china and the pacific.
I think that's been the play all along, EU you can deal with Russia once we've started it and we'll start on China.
Pilger been onto for a while.

Musk the kind who has risen on bullshit and networking and hypocrisy like Trump, he'd have known instinctively you need to get in with Jeff etc - its very plausible what you outline re the donations etc.

Ghislaine certainly knew in 2016 the importance of having Musk under the thumb.

I agree that not everyone who ever met or dealt with Epstein is a nefarious individual or sexual predator. That's been overblown massively by the conspiracy types. Epstein didn't get to where he was without being a crafty and legitimate* businessman.

However the Elon thing...

As linked above there's been recent releases of files showing Elon met with Ghislaine and Epstein. Apparently for "kung fu" (lol???). Even that would be innocuous enough on face value.

But then years later, Elon denied ever knowing Ghislaine which was dubious at the time, and now appears to be downright sinister.

1721617775104.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back