Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

The Third Reich under Hitler and Goebbels in the 1930s; early adopters of public opinion polls, apparently!

lol

The thing is they DID invent/popularise lots of modern electoral techniques - using radio for political broadcasts, using planes to do multiple campaign stops in a day etc

But that example is just stupid, I mean, at least try and tie it into reality.

Thing is Trump uses the classic Goebbels tactic of The Big Lie reflexively.

I saw this and thought "oh shit this is a pretty cool thing, I guess the Dems are trying to make Kamala sound more appealing to left-wing voters by pushing this"...

Then I realised it was the Trump campaign posting about it, and they intended it as an attack.

Hahahaha.

1000012200.png

(He was tried and found innocent btw)

Did you my criticism of Trump regarding the military industrial complex?

I think Trump is and will be a terrible president.

Not my words but I posted this.

You don't understand! When Trump bombed Syria twice, tried to overthrow the government of Venezuela, started arming Ukraine, expanded NATO twice, got record-busting military budgets, dropped a record number of bombs in Afghanistan, signed off on FISA warrantless surveillance, imposed massive sanctions on Russia, tore up arms control treaties, handed over the State Department to Mike Pompeo, stationed US troops in Taiwan, assassinated Iran's top general, conducted a record number of drone strikes, installed a Raytheon Lobbyist as his Defense Secretary, gave Israel absolutely everything it wanted, did enormous arms deals with Saudi Arabia, and most recently orchestrated the passage of the $100 Billion War Funding Bill, he was doing all that to fight the Deep State

Massive development.

Russians are advancing steadily through the Donbass though, particularly past Adveevka.

Not really in their interest to negotiate now.

Absolutely telling they went to Beijing to do it too.

Sucking up to China ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Netanyahu and Putin can easily be held in the same light - corrupt ICC sanctioned murderers with no real democratic mandate - this is a complete erosion of whatever remained of American morality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back