Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we really at the stage where it's OK to post tweets from someone who calls Jewish people "demons" and who says that rabbis drink the blood of Christian children?

AIPAC is a lobby group. I think all lobby groups get far too much access, but using the phrase "agents they have to meet with" gets dangerously close to the antisemitic trope that Jews secretly run the world.

That's coming shortly after you've posted the false statement that there are "loads" of Jewish dual citizens in Congress, which is a nudge-nudge-wink-wink comment that Jewish people are disloyal to everything but their religion.

I think what Israel is doing in Gaza is appalling, but you can comment on it and call it out without resorting to some pretty horrible stereotyping.
I searched for the video on social media. I dont know who Jake Shields is nor do I care.

You could listen to the words of the Congressman but no. AIPAC is a lobby group for Israel with massive influence through contributions. I haven't posted anything to link Judaism to Israel. Only Israel and it's supporters do that. Criticise Israel equals antisemitism, etc.

Last edited:
Every major lobbying org in the US would also work like that - the pharma lobby, big Ag etc, every Congressperson would be assigned an individual lobbyist
Name another one that represents a foreign countries interests only and does not need to register as FARA?

20240826_072959.jpg

Good takes from Ukranian side on Durov

I think point 1 needs to be examined more closely. Plenty of rumours online that warrants for his arrest were issued just before or as he landed in Paris. The implication is that Durov wouldn't have known that he would be arrested until he got off the plane and it was too late.

Assume Macron signed off on it. Is he ever going to let the far left rule? Should have appointed a PM ages ago.

How’s Ben Gvir, said earlier today and he would build a synagogue at Al-Aqsa/Temple Mount
snoop dogg smile GIF by VH1

Last edited:

Jordan hit back at Ben-Gvir’s latest remarks.

“Al-Aqsa and the holy sites are a pure place of worship for Muslims,” Jordanian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Sufian Qudah said in a statement.

“Jordan will take all necessary measures to stop the attacks on the holy sites” and “is preparing the necessary legal files to take action in international courts against the attacks on the holy sites,” Qudah said.

Several Israeli officials also condemned Ben-Gvir, while a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said “there is no change” to the current policy.

“Challenging the status quo on the Temple Mount is a dangerous, unnecessary, and irresponsible act,” Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said on X.

“Ben-Gvir’s actions endanger the national security of the State of Israel.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nairac was British intelligence scum who worked with UVF death squads to murder dozens of civilians and bomb Dublin and Monaghan.

His ex handler - Clive Fairweather - was a great contact of mine back in the day. The stories he told me about operating in the north of Ireland were hair raising stuff

Wasting valuable strike weapons on Russian ships hasn't prevented them from launching devastating mass missile assaults on Ukranian infrastructure from the Black Sea.

Purposely normalising it.

Not sure Israeli society comes back from this and tbh, not sure an Israel that tolerates this does have a right to exist any more than Daesh's Caliphate had a right to exist.

Or fake made up Arab tyrannies like Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar etc have any right to exist.

(This is Sinwar's ultimate victory btw)

20240827_065655.jpg

Shows how ****ed up things are in the US.

Obama, Pelosi et Al call a vote for Harris a vote for change. It's like they're pretending that they are not in power now and Harris isn't just inheriting Bidens policies and a few of Trumps.

Last edited:
Shows how ****ed up things are in the US.

Obama, Pelosi et Al call a vote for Harris a vote for change. It's like they're pretending that they are not in power now and Harris isn't just inheriting Bidens policies and a few of Trumps.

Are those "respected democrats" in the room with us right now?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back