Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

There wouldn’t be many more informed and balanced people than Darryl Cooper.

He's a Nazi and the fact you just said what you said is extremely disturbing.

LOL Carrick the federal cop turned failed influencer - a true moron that bloke.

This whole "the same people" thing is so dumb.

Its like me asserting you share all Lindsay Graham's politics because you agree on Ukraine.

Tell me again how the American right-wing isn't a useful idiot for Russia?

In the same way stupid uni kids in Georgia and Russia are useful idiots for the US.

I'd say the US right wing turned TO Putin far more than him actively trying to turn them.

They started the whole stupid "Russia is tradlife great unlike the decrepit West" when Putin was still desperately trying to get the West to accept has an equal.

Hahahahahahahahaha

The loudest pro-Trump, anti-Ukraine voices are being paid by Russia.

What a coincidence.

In the same way the loudest anti-Putin voices are all funded by the Yanks, this has been going on for decades you know.

This post is disgusting shit.

That Churchill was a hideous war criminal, bigot and genocidal mass murderer himself is one thing.

But he did identify Hitler as an existential threat to the world (which he was) and stick to it well before anyone.

I would argue that Churchill was driven by the basic precepts of the English ruling class - never allow Europe to be unified, always keep it at war with itself - rather than any great love for humanity, but the facts are the facts re him and Hitler (especially when there were so many rich Brits ready to make peace).

Its also worth considering why the Brits are such a key driver of Ukraine fighting on relentlessly well past the time for negotiations in this regards.

That whole thread is bullshit Nazi revisionism man ... and saying the "Jewish problem" is pure Nazi shit.

Talking about the "Jewish problem" led to the Jews of Kyiv being led out of the city by the people we now fund and arm and murdered en masse by SS troops at Babi Yar.

That whole thread is bullshit Nazi revisionism man ... and saying the "Jewish problem" is pure Nazi shit.

Talking about the "Jewish problem" led to the Jews of Kyiv being led out of the city by the people we now fund and arm and murdered en masse by SS troops at Babi Yar.

He’s not a Nazi. I’ve listened to hours and hours of his stuff.

He’s not a Nazi. I’ve listened to hours and hours of his stuff.

Congratulations.

You got bamboozled by a nazi under the guise of psuedo-intellectualism. Like a lot of other conservatives.

He’s not at all.

Churchill was a Hitler loving Jewish hater though.

Of all the many, many negative things one could write about Churchill, calling him a "Hitler lover" is perhaps the most hilariously incorrect possible option.

You're coming across as incredibly misinformed right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a shockingly high percentage considering what Israel is doing.

For clarity, I haven’t done any research, I’m just repeating what I heard Norman Finklestein say… and that man is on point.
Yeah I've been following what he says since the 90s.

You have to agree Churchill was a piece of shit tho.

What he did in Africa and India was appalling and frankly no better than the Nazi policies to PoC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back