Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

No one cares about Trump or his ****wit side of politics. Its even worse than the jackass party.

This attitude is what normalises and enables Trump and the MAGA fascists.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who attacks Biden/Harris/the Democrats but stays mostly quiet about Trump... is an active Trump supporter.

My wifes cousins step mother and nephew were killed yesterday in Israeli bombing of Lebanon. Neither had any afilliation with Hezbollah.

Condolences for your family's loss.

This attitude is what normalises and enables Trump and the MAGA fascists.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who attacks Biden/Harris/the Democrats but stays mostly quiet about Trump... is an active Trump supporter.
Well you're an idiot then. Sorry to be blunt but FFS...

I don't vote in the US so I don't care one way or the other but there's no way the republicans would ever represent me. But when someone carries on like the democrats are some sort of good guys in this equation its okay to point out the flaws in that. It doesn't mean you support the other guy, just that he isn't worth wasting time on cos no one is in here saying how great he is.

Neither trump nor the Democrats will stop US corporate interests stealing our resources and not paying a fair price. Nor will they stop stupid IP imperialism that means songs like that Men at Work one are subject to another court's jurisdiction because some other foreign corporation bought out our cultural artifacts.

Sure if you live in the US it might matter which one gets elected but I don't. There will be minimal effective difference to their foreign policy under Trump this time in the same way there wasn't any last time. Trump still armed Ukraine, still supported Israel and still worked to contain China. (He even withdrew from a nuclear arms limitation treaty with Russia... probably cos he loves Putin so much.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back